Marijuana

And that would be different from growing any other crop from how?

The plant that contains THC is no joke. It must be in controlled tempature, moist, and green. If there is one thing that isn't right, the whole thing isn't right.

It is that sensitive.

The rumor wasn't about vape. THAT IS TRUE. 700 for "digital" vaporizer with control of tempature and such.

The rumor was about the stem of weed that heals.

The plant that contains THC is no joke. It must be in controlled tempature, moist, and green. If there is one thing that isn't right, the whole thing isn't right.

It is that sensitive.

The rumor wasn't about vape. THAT IS TRUE. 700 for "digital" vaporizer with control of tempature and such.

The rumor was about the stem of weed that heals.

Funny. It grows in all kinds of conditions, is known as one of the hardiest plants, and usually shows a very samll loss comapred to other crops. Hell, people are even growing it in the middle of National Forests. Can't control the conditions there.

THC is contained in all the buds of the female marijuana plant. It there isn't THC present, it isn't marijuana. Cannibis contains cannabinoids.

Stop and think for a minute. What happens to the vapor produced by a vaporizer? You breathe it in. What happens when you smoke it? You breathe it in. Duh.

@ kweenasasha

what you said is none true. its all from government's propaganda on this harmless drug which supported drug wars. Remember, no one ever died from using marijuana. Either, marijuana doesn't cause cancer lungs. It's a safe and minor drug for god's sake. People used to be worrying too much.

Again, remember, marijuana is safer than aspirins.
Well, I noticed that today the society is starting to tolerate medical marijuana across North America.
Hopefully, the legalization is coming on its way.

Once again, remember, it is impossible to overdose on marijuana while you can overdoes on aspirins.

Cigarettes and alcohol are pretty much worse.

Regarding Barack Obama.... In my opinion, he should legalize it as soon as possible to make da economy boom! Marijuana can be taxed and making it billions of dollars out of industry.
Its so true that spending and spending too much money on drug wars is such a waste! it doesnt help at all. -_- how stupid..

To stoners, if you would like to support and donate $1 to NORML (The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) its a non-profit organization who they work on reforming marijuana laws. Go to this site, LIVE STONED Wristbands A good friend of ours came up with the idea for these LIVE STONED Wristbands and buy one wristband! or more =)

Remember, your choice to use cannabis as interest, entrainment or whatever, you should respect cannabis as well.

RESPECT CANNABIS

I think weed is extremely stupid, i have watched too many people screw their lives up that way, and i hope it stays illegal. I hate the !@^%

I think weed is extremely stupid, i have watched too many people screw their lives up that way, and i hope it stays illegal. I hate the !@^%

Yea I feel the same way about alcohol. People screw up their lives with it!! Getting drunk and driving. Actually, tobacco too! Getting lung cancer and emphysema. Actually, food too! People getting fat and unhealthy!

Oh wait, it has nothing to do with the substance, it has to do with the choice of consuming of EXCESSIVE substances....

Yea I feel the same way about alcohol. People screw up their lives with it!! Getting drunk and driving. Actually, tobacco too! Getting lung cancer and emphysema. Actually, food too! People getting fat and unhealthy!

Oh wait, it has nothing to do with the substance, it has to do with the choice of consuming of EXCESSIVE substances....

I CANNOT STAND the SUBSTANCE it is a stupid piece of... I am sick of people !@^&ing lives up with it.

Once again, remember, it is impossible to overdose on marijuana while you can overdoes on aspirins.

not true. excessive amounts of marijuana can result in auditory and/or visual hallucinations as well as mania (the latter being a symptom of bipolar disorder).

I CANNOT STAND the SUBSTANCE it is a stupid piece of... I am sick of people !@^&ing lives up with it.

Remember that there are responsible marijuana smokers and non-responsible marijuana smokers.

The responsible marijuana smokers usually smoke at home, and stay at home.

The irresponsible marijuna smokers do the opposite.

Secondly--marijuana does assist those with medical conditions and should be available for those that need it. To ban that is denying the ill person the right to be comfortable......

Therefore I support medical marijuana......

Remember that there are responsible marijuana smokers and non-responsible marijuana smokers.

The responsible marijuana smokers usually smoke at home, and stay at home.

The irresponsible marijuna smokers do the opposite.

Secondly--marijuana does assist those with medical conditions and should be available for those that need it. To ban that is denying the ill person the right to be comfortable......

Therefore I support medical marijuana......

I dont care what kind of user they are! It dosent matter.

what you said is none true. its all from government's propaganda on this harmless drug which supported drug wars. Remember, no one ever died from using marijuana. Either, marijuana doesn't cause cancer lungs. It's a safe and minor drug for god's sake. People used to be worrying too much.

Well, I noticed that today the society is starting to tolerate medical marijuana across North America.

Regarding Barack Obama.... In my opinion, he should legalize it as soon as possible to make da economy boom! Marijuana can be taxed and making it billions of dollars out of industry.
Its so true that spending and spending too much money on drug wars is such a waste! it doesnt help at all. -_- how stupid..

To stoners, if you would like to support and donate $1 to NORML (The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) its a non-profit organization who they work on reforming marijuana laws. Go to this site, LIVE STONED Wristbands A good friend of ours came up with the idea for these LIVE STONED Wristbands and buy one wristband! or more =)

Remember, your choice to use cannabis as interest, entrainment or whatever, you should respect cannabis as well.

RESPECT CANNABIS

:yesway: Got my support BakedKenny! :) :afro: :smoking:

I dont care what kind of user they are! It dosent matter.

Uh....some of us do agree with your signature and are medical marijuana users. :)

Please show a little compassion for those with medical conditions that utilize medical marijuana.

If you can't show compassion for medical marijuana users then.....that's your issue, not mine. :)

God Bless you. :)

RESPECT CANNABIS

Ohhhh legalizing marijuana can get the U.S. out of debt!

uh....some of us do agree with your signature and are medical marijuana users. :)

please show a little compassion for those with medical conditions that utilize medical marijuana.

If you can't show compassion for medical marijuana users then.....that's your issue, not mine. :)

god bless you. :)

did i say anything about medical pot? no

Let me tell you something. Alcohol.. being drunk makes self look a damn fool.
Getting high is all about pleasure, mellow, damn relaxed. I toke every single night to sleep peacefully. It is like a passion for me.

To tell you, legalizing marijuana is one of the things that will help America's economy issues. Its the truth. Think again.

You must have watched people who've used others than marijuana and fucked up their life.

Cannabis doesnt fuck up my life. Im living a normal life, just like some of these people who drink and party live normally, not fuck up their life.

I have been toking for 4 years and Im still fine. I dont have brain problems or whatever. Last time, I stopped toking for 2 weeks, it was simply easy for me. Marijuana is NOT physical addictive. Only its all in mind. Please dont talk shit about cannabis. whoever talks like this pisses me off. Just discuss politely thaNKS

Yep, i am drinking wine now and screwing up my life as I drink! :lol:

I personally don't have an interest in smoking marijuana, even though it is often suggested to me for my glaucoma. However I am fine letting others choose what they to do. I have seen people use it recreationally and I have seem them become addicted. I think it depends more on the user than the drug itself.

Let me tell you something. Alcohol.. being drunk makes self look a damn fool.
Getting high is all about pleasure, mellow, damn relaxed. I toke every single night to sleep peacefully. It is like a passion for me.

To tell you, legalizing marijuana is one of the things that will help America's economy issues. Its the truth. Think again.

You must have watched people who've used others than marijuana and fucked up their life.

Cannabis doesnt fuck up my life. Im living a normal life, just like some of these people who drink and party live normally, not fuck up their life.

I have been toking for 4 years and Im still fine. I dont have brain problems or whatever. Last time, I stopped toking for 2 weeks, it was simply easy for me. Marijuana is NOT physical addictive. Only its all in mind. Please dont talk shit about cannabis. whoever talks like this pisses me off. Just discuss politely thaNKS

I'm sorry that i have watched people screw themselves up on the !@$#%^ Please EXCUSE ME.

I personally don't have an interest in smoking marijuana, even though it is often suggested to me for my glaucoma. However I am fine letting others choose what they to do. I have seen people use it recreationally and I have seem them become addicted. I think it depends more on the user than the drug itself.

NO studies have proved that marijuana is addictive.

Back