Marijuana

Yeah, That only makes me wonder what more else can marijuana do to alleviate the medical community? There are more and more researches that supports it.

Before reading that article, I had no idea that marijuana ingredients could be able to fight against Staph Infection. Perhaps, it could do more for other types of diseases or infections that we don't know of as well?

This research is only the beginning. This can just be added to the positive medicinal effects that are already proven. If there are the benefits we have already identified, and they are continuing to discover other ones as well, there are no doubt more out there that haven't been researched yet.

Well, it start with my sister (doctor) point on Cadmium and it even mention about marijuana that affect something...
Cadmium - Elson M. Haas M.D. - HealthWorld Online

Ahh, anther naturopath. Enough said.

In addition the article itself, if you accept that cadmium poisoning is indeed a problem, states that there are many different ways in which cadmium is introduced into the body on a daily basis. So how can you be sure that it is the marijuana and not something else? You can't. That is why I asked for scientific evidence, and not someone's opinion.

don't worry, I only can support marijuana as medical. I wouldn't like to see anyone to use for fun or abuse themselves.

Ahh, anther naturopath. Enough said.

In addition the article itself, if you accept that cadmium poisoning is indeed a problem, states that there are many different ways in which cadmium is introduced into the body on a daily basis. So how can you be sure that it is the marijuana and not something else? You can't. That is why I asked for scientific evidence, and not someone's opinion.
Ohh I see. I have a question for you. Someone who is heavier on pothead cause lose the memories if use too much?

Do you think real drug street marijuana and medical marijuana are same or different?

My aunt's husband smoked a medical marijuana for his cancer. I've never seen or smell his smoking with medial marijuana.

Ohh I see. I have a question for you. Someone who is heavier on pothead cause lose the memories if use too much?

Do you think real drug street marijuana and medical marijuana are same or different?

My aunt's husband smoked a medical marijuana for his cancer. I've never seen or smell his smoking with medial marijuana.

Well, here's what's real about the patients. The real one with cancers and pains all that etc, they usually use Vaporizer which is the most healthy effective way to use their medicienes. You see, bong, pipe, joints, blunts, etc etc are actually 25 to 100 times the cigs.

So yea, people were losing their health to pot until they found another way to abuse it. VAPE.

Which is also why you didn't see or smell anything, vape.

The street wouldn't get their from another street. They get from a grower or another licensed patient that can buy from a store.

It's not necessary that they are a lot whole different, just the prices.

There are like what over 10,000 different kinds of marijuana. PHEW.

:afro: :smoking:

Dude! What's up?!

I'm all for legalization of marijuana especially in situations for medical purposes. As an individual with a medical condition I find :smoking: marijuana beneficial for me. I am able to eat better as well as fight off nausea which can make me sick all day. If I can't get my hands on the actual weed--then I take the medical pill known as marinol which is prescribed by my doctor.

So....

Dude! What's up?

:afro: :smoking: :)lol:)

People loose their memories for all sorts of reasons. It is part of the natural aging process for the emmory not to function as efficiently as we age.

No, street marijuana and medical marijuana are not the same, if the medical marijuana is grown by the government. Government grown marijauna is much more potent and contains a higher concentration of THC than the average street weed. So, it is much stronger.

Well, here's what's real about the patients. The real one with cancers and pains all that etc, they usually use Vaporizer which is the most healthy effective way to use their medicienes. You see, bong, pipe, joints, blunts, etc etc are actually 25 to 100 times the cigs.

So yea, people were losing their health to pot until they found another way to abuse it. VAPE.

Which is also why you didn't see or smell anything, vape.

The street wouldn't get their from another street. They get from a grower or another licensed patient that can buy from a store.

It's not necessary that they are a lot whole different, just the prices.

There are like what over 10,000 different kinds of marijuana. PHEW.

Not all medical marijuana is sold to be used in a vaporizer. The shops that are open in states that have legalized sales of medical marijuana sell in pre-rolled joint form or loose. How the patient consumes it is a matter of choice, and many continue to smoke it just as they did before they were able to obtain a prescription for it.

:afro: :smoking:

Dude! What's up?!

I'm all for legalization of marijuana especially in situations for medical purposes. As an individual with a medical condition I find :smoking: marijuana beneficial for me. I am able to eat better as well as fight off nausea which can make me sick all day. If I can't get my hands on the actual weed--then I take the medical pill known as marinol which is prescribed by my doctor.

So....

Dude! What's up?

:afro: :smoking: :)lol:)

There goes that memory, little buddy! Got a case of potheimers!

People loose their memories for all sorts of reasons. It is part of the natural aging process for the emmory not to function as efficiently as we age.

No, street marijuana and medical marijuana are not the same, if the medical marijuana is grown by the government. Government grown marijauna is much more potent and contains a higher concentration of THC than the average street weed. So, it is much stronger.

Thank you for explaining. I know what do you mean. What kind of smoking paraphernalia? Can use be cigarette roll paper, Glass, Pipe, Bowl, Bong and other?

The medical Marijuana make a chemical for treat to patients help nausea less and pains.

I believe the street drugs made a chemical in marijuana cause get high. The people let growing the plant and put a chemical of THC. Is that right?

Thank you for explaining. I know what do you mean. What kind of smoking paraphernalia? Can use be cigarette roll paper, Glass, Pipe, Bowl, Bong and other?

The medical Marijuana make a chemical for treat to patients help nausea less and pains.

I believe the street drugs made a chemical in marijuana cause get high. The people let growing the plant and put a chemical of THC. Is that right?

No, THC is produced naturally through the plant. It is only the buds on the female plants that contain the THC. It is not added artificially, but the levels can be increased or decreased depending on how it is grown. Also, it is the THC that is effective for medicinal uses.

Medical marijuana can be smoked the same way that street marijuana is. It just depends on the person's preference.

Medical marijuana can be smoked the same way that street marijuana is. It just depends on the person's preference.

Street marijuana/medical marijuana that is smoked gets an individual high within a couple of minutes.

The pill form takes awhile to go into effect. But once it does....WOW! :lol: Plus it lasts longer without the smell of smoke. :giggle:

Not all medical marijuana is sold to be used in a vaporizer. The shops that are open in states that have legalized sales of medical marijuana sell in pre-rolled joint form or loose. How the patient consumes it is a matter of choice, and many continue to smoke it just as they did before they were able to obtain a prescription for it.

Obviously, those people you think of don't care for patients. The clinics and clubs I went to urged me to stop using those "fatal" equipments and start vaping and eating edibles.

Here's a weird rumor, if you eat stems or drink stem tea, it's a possible that your skin will be healthier, again it's a RUMOR.

I'm not stopping with the equipment if you think that, jillio, because the only thing that kills me is Vaporizer which I don't have, it's about 400 to 700 bucks, and other thing is BonG. It's too powerful for those people who haven't tried "Top Shelf" meds.

No, THC is produced naturally through the plant. It is only the buds on the female plants that contain the THC. It is not added artificially, but the levels can be increased or decreased depending on how it is grown. Also, it is the THC that is effective for medicinal uses.

Wow, you are acknowledge on growing. It's a dangerous thing as well. A lot of time consuming and financially expensive, plus if you fail your harvest, you FAIL, simple.

Obviously, those people you think of don't care for patients. The clinics and clubs I went to urged me to stop using those "fatal" equipments and start vaping and eating edibles.

Here's a weird rumor, if you eat stems or drink stem tea, it's a possible that your skin will be healthier, again it's a RUMOR.

I'm not stopping with the equipment if you think that, jillio, because the only thing that kills me is Vaporizer which I don't have, it's about 400 to 700 bucks, and other thing is BonG. It's too powerful for those people who haven't tried "Top Shelf" meds.

Exactly. It's rumor. I prefer to stick with that which can be substantiated. If you choose to believe someone who has no proof or evidence, and is only attempting to sell you a 700 dollar vaporizor, then fine.

Its also possible that if you drink some stem tea, you'll turn into Superman. Possible, but highly improbable.

Wow, you are acknowledge on growing. It's a dangerous thing as well. A lot of time consuming and financially expensive, plus if you fail your harvest, you FAIL, simple.

And that would be different from growing any other crop from how?

Back