Manga World

Pink Studs: Just FYI -- Your avatar as I mentioned previosuly in the other page of this thread, is in your profile page instead of your avatar ;)

Pink Studs: Just FYI -- Your avatar as I mentioned previosuly in the other page of this thread, is in your profile page instead of your avatar ;)

FYI? I have heard it so many times. Only I know is FTW-for the win

No worries, Nathan. You're welcome and all for the thanks from Pink Studs, here is the you're welcome in advance ;)

:lol: at this thread! Okay, I will try to see if I can create a Halloween for my avatar. :D

It may take some time to finish it. :P

<------- New Avatar for Halloween costume. It's singer name is Pink. It called a Pink Rock. The pink hair is my wig. LoL

GRRRR...... Don't worry. wait till Nov. 4 election day. :giggle:

:lol: at this thread! Okay, I will try to see if I can create a Halloween for my avatar. :D

It may take some time to finish it. :P

That's cool! I didn't know the tattoo have color. I did test the black tattoo on face. I didn't want to. LoL The singer Pink do not have tattoo on face. :D

That's cool! I didn't know the tattoo have color. I did test the black tattoo on face. I didn't want to. LoL The singer Pink do not have tattoo on face. :D

:lol: As you can see my avatar, I just changed it the other day and that is for Halloween!! :laugh2: :laugh2: Just playin' around with it. Heh heh

And, yes you can change tattoo to a different color. lol

Back