Man sets fire to home by microwaving socks, undies

I could care less,woman! It was 25 yrs ago.. I was forced to sleep in the tent in middle of OCTOBER! ...grrrr

C'mon,man. I am cool and will always be cool. :cool2:

Oh wow, 25 years ago - that's happened in same year as I was born.

I had to insert the censorship due to vulgar words.

I don't want Reba looks in it. :lol:

It is stupid to dry the clothes in microwave and the clothes are belong to dryer machine, not microwave.

No vulgar word intended, Foxtrac....was typing like Daffy Duck speaks....(cartoons)....."I 'taut I 'taw a Puddie Cat"!....Or "Say 'twat"?.....and Daffy slobbers whenever he talks....One of my favorite cartoon characters!...

Some people do talk that way, tho'....:giggle:

Remembering the time I put an old dish in the microwave (to melt something I believe)....My friend said..."I'm not sure if that dish is microwave friendly...might be too old"....And sure enough, the dish broke in the microwave.

These people are fine candidates for Darwin Awards! ;)

As soon as I heard the story about the house blowing up from the flea bombs , I knew the woman did not turn off the gas. She was lucky she got out the house before it blew up! There was a warning on TV about this and it show just how easy a flea bomb can blow up. People really need to read the warning carefully . I agree these people are great candidates for Darwin Award.

Remembering the time I put an old dish in the microwave (to melt something I believe)....My friend said..."I'm not sure if that dish is microwave friendly...might be too old"....And sure enough, the dish broke in the microwave.

At least, the dish didn't break the microwave...literally! :giggle:

I remember when I put a CD in the microwave just to see the effects of the microwaves acting upon it. I only cooked the CD for like 10 seconds. It was more of a science experiment. Ha.

I microwaved an egg for WAY too long. It blew up like a grenade when I took it out of the microwave. I should have thrown it to my enemies ha ha

Last edited:
This is so messed up .... :roll:

I use the microwave for re-heating coffee and leftovers, that is about it. I am a very boring person I guess, no felonious arson in my family.

i tried the cd thing in micro wave just to see it ark..knew of someone who did barbi on wood decking,more dicks around than i thought

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcs_9kPfCL4"]Light Bulb In Microwave Blows Up!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

wow that is 0.o bulb stupid

I microwaved an egg for WAY too long. It blew up like a grenade when I took it out of the microwave. I should have thrown it to my enemies ha ha

:laugh2:...happened to my son also...and the stench!...I was livid!

Back