man im so embarassed...

SpiceHD

Reaction score
i went to dentist today for another wisdom tooth pulled out. I took last 2 painkiller pills cuz the noviane doesnt work too well for me so i used painkiller to relax me enough to let dentist to do work on my teeth. while he was waiting for nov to start working a bit.. i became sick very quickly and threw up. one nurse took me to bathroom and put cold towel on my forehead. man i felt embarassed because i wasnt sick earlier and certainly didnt expect to be. the dentist almost decided not to do work on me but i told him im out of painkiller medication so need to do it now or never. so he let me relax a bit more and came back and saw that i indeed felt better. color was back in my face. so he processed and got my tooth out very quickly. i think he was afraid i might want to throw up while his hand was in my mouth lol.

the nurse was kind enough to drive me home. and right now im resting but i still felt embarassed heh.

poor you. I know it must be so embrass! I would never come back this place if I throw up.

Don't feel embarressed. Dentists, doctors, and nurses have seen everything, so it's no big deal. I'm sure other patients have done a lot worse.

I know it's no fun getting wisdom teeth pulled. Just take it easy tonight.

well at least you dont have to worry about getting an hard on in the dentist it happened to me once i went to an dentist i was 16 years old i actually got an hard on because the doctor was an young woman and her ass keep on brushing my leg so its an instant hard on and i was wering an joging pants and the erection is very clear and obvious the dentist saw tht and smiled thats it and handed me an condom and told me to have fun

dont worry about that, spicehd.. i did got sick too when i had my wisdom teeth pulled out.. but that was after they did pulled it out.. i got sick.. due to funny gas.. i guess my body cant tolerate it anymore.. :(

Wow spicehd, now its all done huh?? No more pull out?? Rest and get well!!

I got mine pulled out last May and June. I asked to give me funny gas instead of noviane bec I will get my blood pressure go up if I stay awake!!! I was crying front of the dentist when he give me the needle to fall asleep. I didnt care if they saw me crying.

You mean you didn't have all widsom teeth pulled at once?

Hmm. i wonder why. I had 5 pulled out all at once and I was put under sedation at the time.

wow.. thats strange.. lol I got my pulled TODAY too. 2 wisdom. No plm at all. very little sore. Sorry you had all that, and it was nice of nurse taking u home. My nurse was so friendly there.

i didnt have all of my wisdom tooth pulled out at same time.. i wish i have thought of that at the time would be easier for me to get over with ?? lol.. dang!

you not only one! common me before! I vomit lot! when pulled it out 4 wisdoms ahhh OUCH!!! I got sick for a week of painkiller medication yuck!!

no more pulls for me now all done! but only 2 wisdom teeth. other 2 wisdom teeth is still under gums and requires surgery. reason i cant have them same time is because medicaid will pay for only one pull >.< and wont pay for gas or sleeping or for surgery unless its absolutely neccessary.

no more pulls for me now all done! but only 2 wisdom teeth. other 2 wisdom teeth is still under gums and requires surgery. reason i cant have them same time is because medicaid will pay for only one pull >.< and wont pay for gas or sleeping or for surgery unless its absolutely neccessary.
Interested.. Medicaid won't pay for gas or sleeping or surgery?? MY!!! Mine does!! so interested..

very very hard to find dentist that accepts medicaid or medicare. so i will take what i can get till i find that medicare or medicaid does pay for it.

and it will pay for surgery but only if its absolutely neccessary.

shit! same with mine...very hard to find dentist that do accpect medicard or medicare until i found one in danger area............... -.- but really odd is that dentist place look very neat while rest of other area look fucked up odd lol

sorry i thought that my msg wasnt working right so i posted again but seems it work pardon me heh

Hi SpiceHD, I am glad that you are doing much better. Wisdom tooth are no fun and the sooner you get them pulled out, the better. That was very nice of the dentist office nurse to give you a ride home. God Bless !!!!! :angel:

You are joking aren't you Darkflare? Why would a dentist have condoms in a dentist surgery lol!

Back