man im so embarassed...

Dont feel bad Ive been thrown up on, peed on and everything else you can imagine. Most health professionals understand it comes with the territory.

I hope you are feeling better now. :D

Dont feel bad Ive been thrown up on, peed on and everything else you can imagine. Most health professionals understand it comes with the territory.

I hope you are feeling better now. :D

ya some type of dr? if u dont mind me asking?

You are joking aren't you Darkflare? Why would a dentist have condoms in a dentist surgery lol!

well its about time someone gets it and yes its an joke it didnt happen i was wondering if anyone noticed it

hehe, once at the dentist office and the dentalhygeinist was cleaning my teeth, I sneezed snot all over her mask and goggles. at least she had that on, but I thinkshe still got grossed out cause she left the room for awhile.

I also have been barfed on, spilt a whole graduate full of a patient's bloody urine (the patient had just had his prostate removed) but the thing I just cant deal with and it never fails to gross me out is sputum....hearin patients hacking up loogies can get your hair crawlin, let alone if the give you the pleasure and do it right in front of you.

Back