Man found alive in the Morgue

RedWolf

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6875358

RALEIGH, N.C. - A medical examiner studying a body in a morgue was startled when the man took a shallow breath.

Emergency medical technicians had declared 29-year-old Larry D. Green dead almost two hours earlier, after he was hit by a car.

Medical examiner J.B. Perdue was called to the accident scene Monday but did not examine Green then. Later, he was documenting Green’s injuries when he noticed the man was breathing.

“I had to look twice myself just to make sure it was there, that’s how subtle it was,” Perdue said.

Green, 29, was taken to Duke University Medical Center in Durham, where he was in critical condition Wednesday.

Several members of the Franklin County emergency medical service have been suspended pending an investigation, said Darnell Batton, the county attorney.

:eek: OMG -- glad the ME caught that and had him sent to the hospital -- im not surprised they would be going to be disciplined

"Back alive from Dead"

That quite creeps me out... If I'm working in morgue room... anything happends Back alive from Dead.. I'll be freaking out and screaming...Hiyyyyyiiiiiii!

unbelivable He extremelly experience life and death.. I bet his family would be happier have him alive again!

*creeps me out* :ugh:

Whoa... imagine going to the funeral. "Hey, let me out of here!" Heh!

See hes not dead.
casket.gif

yikes!! and they were about to debalm (whats the word? sheesh i forgot.. damn my senility! :ugh: ) him!?

Several members of the Franklin County emergency medical service have been suspended pending an investigation, said Darnell Batton, the county attorney.

I wonder what they did in order to get suspended? Were they careless about checking his vital signs? :ugh2:

Meg said:

I wonder what they did in order to get suspended? Were they careless about checking his vital signs? :ugh2:
how true!!!! u got point.. i wondering too..

Meg said:

Maybe, DR determinded that guy is DEAD...
DR order Dead Body has to move morgue room..

Morgue examimier *screaming* Oh my god, He is ALIVE back from Dead..

What makes not even checking their pulse or heart... wha...ever didn't first place and to make sure doubel check... 100% seriouis Dead.. then send dead body goes to morgue..

Vampy, Very funny... Funeral.. ha ha.. No blood in the body.. which it's already inside the organs are GONE completed as same blood drawn out... Who ate it ? I bet you did! :P

the Medical Examiner is also to blame, he should have done his job correct in the first place and examined the 29 year old man at the scene of the accident, not when he decided to get around to it!!! If he did that man would have been at the hospital alot soon!!!!

Yea....I want to make sure if I'm completely alive. If I am on that mogue waking up on the table I would be very shocked. I will be f...... kick their asses for declaring me dead. Another thing he is really damn lucky to be alive before performing autopsy. If he was performing an autopsy with a scapel, I bet he will noticed there was a beating heart. that was big mistake for medical examiner. This is very dangerous for the victims. Yes, he should check for vital signs before being brought into the morgue. I hope this person lose his license for that.

:rofl:

Thanks to you RedWolf... spilling my hot coffee crisp malt out.... which it's made me laughing hell hard... Damn you...

If I were you... Oh definentily I'll be in deep shocked why am I morgue table ? If Morgue examiner *touched on my bare skin* *WAKE up and SCREAMING* Damn you that HURT!

*creeps me out again* ((laughing)) Next time, I will shall NOT read your comment next one... and WILL not hot drink while "DRINK IT"

Bullym0m said:
:rofl:

Thanks to you RedWolf... spilling my hot coffee crisp malt out.... which it's made me laughing hell hard... Damn you...

If I were you... Oh definentily I'll be in deep shocked why am I morgue table ? If Morgue examiner *touched on my bare skin* *WAKE up and SCREAMING* Damn you that HURT!

*creeps me out again* ((laughing)) Next time, I will shall NOT read your comment next one... and WILL not hot drink while "DRINK IT"

Imagine that.....with me laying on the mogue table, waking up and saw that guy touch my skin, I would punch that guy's eye out. Imagine that...."dead" guy punched the guy out. :lol:

-

did you guys know that in the 1800's and 1700's and so on, that they would bury people all the time that they thought are dead but are really alive?

it happened so much that the tradition became to tie a string to finger and on top of grave there is a bell, if the guy ever wakes up and is alive, he will go crazy and the bell will ring so they can take him out.

By law, EMT should deliver the bodies to the hosptial and let the hospital administrator determine if the person is dead or not... Medical Examiner only documents the injuries and determines if the person is dead at the scene...but in this case, medical examiner only documents the man's injuries and not determine if that man is deceased or not...how strange? EMT
has no authority to determine if the person is deceased and send it to morgue...that's why it is under the investigation...how weird??? :confused:

Ohhhhh *knock on the wood* I not want to know about 1800's unless they been shot down.

You guys made me laugh so hard enough hurt my stomach....

I cant image if ME or EMT did not check the pluse on him and end up wrongful death.

ohhhh *tears out from my eye*

Back