MamaKatzie says it's a girl!!!

Catmandu

Reaction score
IMG_0701.jpg

Meet my beautiful darlin' daughter Allyson Anne!

She weighted 7lb 15oz and 19 inches long
Born on December 17, 2003 at 7:00pm
Since her eyes are closed she has a beautiful pair of blue eyes!
and lotsa lotsa lotsa light brown hair! LOL

Mom and dad are doing great! We're getting used to the idea of losing a
lot of sleep, but it's all well worth it! Okay, I must go and check up on Ally! :love:

_\m/

:dance: yayaya!!!!! i saw ur newest pix of Allyson on Ringo and on another forum and shes so adoorrrrrablllleee!!!!!!!!

take good care of urself and Allyson and u will be much blessed :D

:grouphug: to all 3 of u!!!!!!

CONGRATS MOMMA KATZIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE to u and ur baby girl on this joyus occasion MERRY X MAS!

Conrg! I been walk around and heard the news about ITS GIRL!!!! Wow, what a month! lol

Congrats Katize!!

Aw, Adorable tiny baby.. I do miss my babies when tiny.. be loved counting tiny fingers and toes.. so cute.. My kids are fully grown big nearly pre-teen.. ((chuckles))

By the way.. Your child is first Xmas this year.. Wonderful you have best of year.

HNYE '04. :)

Congrates!! Enjoy ur first time motherhood. Bet u have lot of experience for get thru. Considering to have another one? ha
Thanks for showing ur tiny cutie girl to us.

Aww!! Congratulations!! A baby born is always a blessing and may your holidays be filled with happiness and of course some tears are allowed but only the tears of happiness!! :D

I just saw this.. and saw your baby daughter's pic in Ringo too. Congrats! :) She's beautiful.. her name too.. such a pretty name! :D

Congrats for your newest addition to your family!! She is a cutie button!! Guess what? Dec. 17 is my brother's birthday!! :lol:

Katzie said:
IMG_0701.jpg

Meet my beautiful darlin' daughter Allyson Anne!

She weighted 7lb 15oz and 19 inches long
Born on December 17, 2003 at 7:00pm
Since her eyes are closed she has a beautiful pair of blue eyes!
and lotsa lotsa lotsa light brown hair! LOL

Mom and dad are doing great! We're getting used to the idea of losing a
lot of sleep, but it's all well worth it! Okay, I must go and check up on Ally! :love:

_\m/
Congratulation! and mine Dec 25'03 5 pm, best of Xmas present for us beautiful little girl, Sophia, 7lbs 9 and half oz 18 inches, blue eye, light brown hair and tanned, love daughters forever!

unfortunately, couldnt post pix of them too large, dunno, resize but later

\m/ TG

*hehe* thanks, thanks! Boy has she grown a lot for the past 2 1/2 weeks! :shock: Wish babies stay small for a little while longer! LOL She's so easy to take care of *whew* everyone warned me, oh wait till she's teething! I'm like argh do I need to hear that?? :dizzy: LOL Everything's great here! :thumb:

OMG Tommygirl! haven't seen you here in ages! :applause: Good to see you here again and biggest congratulations for having a new daughter... on Christmas day! Wow, how special for a baby to be born on special day! My late grandmother was born on Christmas day, too! That is great and I'm very happy for you and your family! Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year! :ily:

Katzie said:
*hehe* thanks, thanks! Boy has she grown a lot for the past 2 1/2 weeks! :shock: Wish babies stay small for a little while longer! LOL She's so easy to take care of *whew* everyone warned me, oh wait till she's teething! I'm like argh do I need to hear that?? :dizzy: LOL Everything's great here! :thumb:

OMG Tommygirl! haven't seen you here in ages! :applause: Good to see you here again and biggest congratulations for having a new daughter... on Christmas day! Wow, how special for a baby to be born on special day! My late grandmother was born on Christmas day, too! That is great and I'm very happy for you and your family! Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year! :ily:
Thanks, been prescribed bedrest due car accident and complication of pregnancy, I am getting well but improved slow cant get any med-s cuz of preggy and now breastfeeding, eh, lost 15 lbs 3 days after baby was born :shock: Have enjoyed with 2 beautiful girls, so too u ;)

Later,
TG.

Back