• Maybelline

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Cover Girl

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Avon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other brands or don't matter I use any kind

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I don't wear makeup, I'm beautiful without it.

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
LuciaDisturbed said:
I recall one guy from a school I attended a long time ago, he has such gorgeous eyelashes that we all thought he wore mascara and eyeliner...turned out it was completely natural, he was born like that!
I know what you mean. Hubby has natural long, dark thick lashes. He actually used to trim them because they smeared his glasses when he blinked! Grrr! Not fair! :D

You can see how he looked at
http://alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=326662&postcount=7

FelixKat930 said:
wow you have an handsome husband.. I am sure he looks different now?
Ha, ha, we BOTH do! :D

No more sideburns and mustache for him, and his hair is sprinkled with white. But his hair is still thick, and people think he's younger than he is.

...and he does NOT wear makeup! (Heh, heh, I'm just trying to stay on topic.)

Hah hah.. maybe you can show me a pic of him in here?

Reba said:
Ha, ha, we BOTH do! :D

No more sideburns and mustache for him, and his hair is sprinkled with white. But his hair is still thick, and people think he's younger than he is.

...and he does NOT wear makeup! (Heh, heh, I'm just trying to stay on topic.)

Brian said:
I don't wear any make-ups at all... :D But, I know there are several guys that wear make-ups -- the unisex ones.

Not necessarily true, Brian. There are men who have had face lifts and, due to the scarring, they do wear makeup. Also, do you watch any television programs, especially the news? Everyone, men, women, boys and girls wear makeup, due to the lights, as it dries out their skin.

Today I just bought some lip gloss...the color is Black Cherry Frost...I think it looks good on me...lol. The brand is NYC and it was only $1.99. I refuse to spend $5 or more on one stick of lip gloss.

If I go to dollar store tomorrow omg I am so gonna see if they have more glitter nail polish, I have fuchsia glitter polish already but want other colors lol. Last time I bought nail polish at Family Dollar it was only $99 each. :)

pek1 said:
Not necessarily true, Brian. There are men who have had face lifts and, due to the scarring, they do wear makeup. Also, do you watch any television programs, especially the news? Everyone, men, women, boys and girls wear makeup, due to the lights, as it dries out their skin.
Yes I am aware about this. There has been men in places like New York City and Los Angeles who wear makeups, not like the one women use. That trend is slowly getting popular with men wanting to look years younger, in places like Atlanta, Chicago, Miami and Seattle. You can probably find makeups for men sold at your local drugstores like CVS or at Macy's, Bloomingdales, etc., in your area.

Take a look at the 4VOO site.

Back