Lucia Disturbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanbreeze

Reaction score
I don't post here much anymore, but I felt you all should know that Lucia Disturbed has died. She passed away in her sleep a week ago, and, her sister was notified when they found her body some time yesterday. If and when an obituary is posted, I will paste it to the thread.

As some of you may remember, she and I had a lot of ups and downs, but she was a sweet girl and I will always remember her for her caring.

Please take care of yourselves and love those closest to you. You never know when someone you love/care about won't be here anymore. She was 34.

RIP, Lucia. You will be missed!

Oh wow, I'm very shocked that Lucia passed away in sleep.

I'm very sorry about what happened to her and she seems too young.

RIP Lucia. :(

Sorry to hear about her passing. :(

I'll let this thread be sticky for a while as when the obituary is posted by the OP.

Thanks.

Is she the one who was in a wheelchair? She had mentioned a lot about her wheelchair and wanting to get another new wheelchair. That was few years ago, I think. I do remember Lucia. I am shock that she passed away in her own home. That is terrible.

May she rest in peace and walk into the Spirit World with confidence. I am so sorry. :(

Is she the one who is in a wheelchair? She had mentioned a lot about her wheelchair and wanting to get another new wheelchair. That was few years ago, I think. I do remember Lucia. I am shock that she passed away in her own home. That is terrible.

May she rest in peace and walk into the Spirit World with confidence. I am so sorry. :(

I believe that she has hip issue.

Oh my. sorry to hear about it. She was so YOUNG. its all of a sudden. :( RIP

Oh my. sorry to hear about it. She was so YOUNG. its all of a sudden. :( RIP

Yes, she supports gay marriage and created some threads in LGBT section.

I'm very sad now after saw OB announcement about her. :(

That's very sad and shocking. She was so young. :(

Oceanbreeze, thank you for letting us know.

Is she the one who was in a wheelchair? She had mentioned a lot about her wheelchair and wanting to get another new wheelchair. That was few years ago, I think. I do remember Lucia. I am shock that she passed away in her own home. That is terrible.

She was never in a wheelchair. She actually tried to get one once due to her hip and back problems.

She had hip and back problems.

Yes, I remember that.

She told us that she got hip and back problems after slipped over frozen, icy stairs in Wisconsin or Minnesota.

oh i am shocked about her passing,,,, once she asked for a vibration clock for free and i donated her with no cost for it and shipping. Rest her in peace, lucia

She seemed to be a very intelligent lady...sorry to hear about this also.

I'm abit stunned...but I have been wondering where she was, as there hasn't been a lot of post in past recent months..so young, RIP.

Wow 34 is very young to dies ,that is very sad. I remember her. I am sorry to hear this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back