love

typeingtornado19

Reaction score
So, i've been thinking about this today, and i'm wondering, how does everyone else perceive love? How do you personally know your significant other loves you? I know how i look at it... but what about you?

When he is there for me whenever I need support and understanding. :D Most of the time a simple kiss, a hug and a :ily: is all I need to know that he loves me!

that is honey sweetheart to positive happy change your feeling better smile peaceful

BE HAPPY
BE JOY ---------------------- ENJOY---------------------------------------

So, i've been thinking about this today, and i'm wondering, how does everyone else perceive love? How do you personally know your significant other loves you? I know how i look at it... but what about you?

Love is keeping Love in the middle of Love!

To love is to suffer, to avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

Love is forgiving, respectful, kind, caring, patience, truthful, trust, compassion, honesty, a friend, etc....
Love has no awareness of merit or demerit, in has no scale.

Love is when one loves another for who they are not what they are, without trying to change them, adds to there life, lifts and backs them up, even when they don't agree with what you say, may comment how one feels but is still there to stand by your side. Love is when one is honest no matter what the feelings involve. Love involves there love one, in there life, planning and sharing together the desires of both. Love, what is love, love is unconditional no matter what may happen in a realationship, whether it be health, money, etc....

Love is when one can look into the eyes of there love and make your soul quiver and feel there heart. Love is .
Love is a friendship set on fire, Love

etc.......

Love is never jealous. My fiance and I are still very much in love. :aw:

my boyfriend and me been love each other on e-mail messages and he says "i love you" and i told him "i love you" its really loves messages each other but im from USA and he from UK (United Kingdom)

"What about love?"

"Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate."

quotes from the movie "The Devil's Advocate"

in some peoples perspective of love you serve the partner till you end up a servant *in a bad way*

that is so true and it is usually one sided, serving others is a good when you do it for the right reason, when we do it to please others it becomes a burden or we over do because of the lack of self in us, confident, esteem. etc. do becasue one may be afraid of losing another....

i have my sister say i love you because missing you lot of heart..I am really you heart to missing I want to family and support to take care yourself. I think so support to really hope be you take care very love you.. i want to crying and too much love you heart.. Really you love family. I chat to email.. that always love and me..

A love is mostly based on relationship, family, friendship, parthership, neighborhood, animals, workers, strangers, and enemies. A love has a lot of words for any symbol, but a love is not always good. You never know how much so cruel love can be.

A love is mostly based on relationship, family, friendship, parthership, neighborhood, animals, workers, strangers, and enemies. A love has a lot of words for any symbol, but a love is not always good. You never know how much so cruel love can be.

I like your quote, and there is much truth in your word about love.

love has so much endlessly meanings depend on how do you define it or shows it, or maybe feels it. its so complicating to explain the difference between, love thy neighbor or, love the most important significant one.

Back