Love and Money

Sheila

Reaction score
It really sucks that something as pure and wonderful as love can be tainted by something as dirty as money. If anyone is willing to share, I would like to hear stories (good/bad, resolved/unresolved) or opinions dealing with Love and Money.

Too bad lot of people are after money than love, it's really sad! Many women will never admit it and they will say I'm for you for love, besides it's money. You never know what goes on in their head.

It is sucks. Did happen to me. I throw lemon pie on her face and kick her out. After that I feel great......have not date for three years later then give try date different girl end up I am happy married man. That girl who I kick her out she is end up Lebo...oh lordly like I said wft???? lucky not married the wrong girl.

Love mixing with the money is NO FUN! Me and my parents always nearly break our relationship because of the damn money that I have from the motorcycle accident. They even won't let it go! :pissed: :cry: :(

Too bad lot of people are after money than love, it's really sad! Many women will never admit it and they will say I'm for you for love, besides it's money. You never know what goes on in their head.

This is good comment. I am tired of craps. Pity. Love comes first. Sometime they can decieve us. No more for me. :mad: Where is my affection and emotion show? Love is supposed be good. She treats me bad with baseball hits. Also my balls hurt, and I had few bruises. That's abuse.

This is good comment. I am tired of craps. Pity. Love comes first. Sometime they can decieve us. No more for me. :mad: Where is my affection and emotion show? Love is supposed be good. She treats me bad with baseball hits. Also my balls hurt, and I had few bruises. That's abuse.

Sounds like you have spend some time in the dog house! Hope everything works out for you.

I noticed that many couples bicker over money have joint bank accounts and the ones that dont bicker over money have separate bank accounts.

With my ex, we had a joint account and were always fighting about money and now with my current husband, we have separate accounts and our own money. We dont fight at all about money. It is so nice cuz we can focus on other things. If I am broke, I ask him for money..if he is broke, he askes me for money. Working great with us so far. :)

Could you explain more? Did something happen to you?

That's like saying, "Blockbuster Video sucks!" and not tell us why.

Could you explain more? Did something happen to you?

That's like saying, "Blockbuster Video sucks!" and not tell us why.

Are u talking to me or to the OP?

via 8700g~

There is nothing love nor money tell to me. But the only one feel inside you, " POWER". If money came in the POWER over your life and her life whatever they want to get. If love came in the POWER over your life and her life.
They both are one POWER!

In very common, couple relationship, one had money and other feel the love. Lady tell the one, " please give me some money for needs, if you really love me, don't you?". That what you can see the the other (lady) already control the one for money. The one already control the other for love.

The lady who thinking about the one who has the MONEY! And the one who thinking about the lady provide the love.

Like the childern beg the one for money for their needs, if do you care me, don't you?.

MONEY and LOVE both are very powerful controlling their lives till death do money and love apart.

thread is pointless.

yeah i have my own bank account and the hubby had his own account.. he wanted to share it with me.. i was afraid that he would bounce the check as he did boucned several checks already.. and i need to save money for car insurance and foods.. why cant he undy that i want separate account? i think its for best... but he complained about it.... argh.... but whenever hes broke.. i gave him money .. whenever im broke.. he gave me some money.. but still it sucks!

alot of friends, my two sisters, and my mom all had separate bank accounts from their wifes and husbands.. so i dont see why should share? i guess the hubby wnat to control me? well he cnat! im not a kid!

love is tricky... i married him for love.. i didnt think about money.. till now.. he is cranky about money and everything... always about money... i dont think he ever married me for love but MONEY... sheesh!

its not worth to stay with that girl who abused you with baseball bat.. you are better off finding someone who treat you good and give u love and affection.. hurting you is not the way to love.. its wrong... there is something wrong with her mind... thats not love.. im sorry to hear that she didnt treat you good.... better off by dumping her before it get worse... u deserve better..... :(

It really sucks that something as pure and wonderful as love can be tainted by something as dirty as money. If anyone is willing to share, I would like to hear stories (good/bad, resolved/unresolved) or opinions dealing with Love and Money.

I will love you if you give me some money :doh:

I agree as each individual should have their own
individuality always regardless in or out of relationship.

I don't agree in joint banking accounts, joint credit cards
or even sharing one car. These are our own individual private
acheivements so why do we joint them? After this point,
if you want to share with your mate then fine but no one has
the right to take from you.

I believe in love first rather than money. Of course, I am aware of that money is helpin' people to stable their livin' expenses such as food, bills and all. But, I've never thought of the money is the #1 prority than love. We will never see the money again in the near future, because it is useless due to many issues : theft, steal, fraud, murder and many. That is what the money caused all those problems - blaah ! But, on the other hand, money does help for many good reasons, too... just use your common sense and judgement of how to use it right. :)

The most important of all is love. We will see love forever. Love will never go away. ;)

I believe in love first rather than money. Of course, I am aware of that money is helpin' people to stable their livin' expenses such as food, bills and all. But, I've never thought of the money is the #1 prority than love. We will never see the money again in the near future, because it is useless due to many issues : theft, steal, fraud, murder and many. That is what the money caused all those problems - blaah ! But, on the other hand, money does help for many good reasons, too... just use your common sense and judgement of how to use it right. :)

The most important of all is love. We will see love forever. Love will never go away. ;)

Good Post! i do agree iwth u fully on that love will never go away! its always there forever! :) thats right! :)

Back