LongHorn 2004

KingDragon

Reaction score
Have you any one of them try it before ?

I have try it before. require to dvd burner then I will be able to installing the longhorn. It look so nice everything is different than xp but acutally is beta and it is not full verison.
I wish i had this full verison.

I haven't heard of such a software of this -- do you have a link to a site where I can read up about it, please? Thanks! :)

Yes I have seen and tried it once.

If you got a leak copy then I advise you against installing it on your computer until Microsoft release it I believe in 2005 or so.

PurpleRose71 said:
I haven't heard of such a software of this -- do you have a link to a site where I can read up about it, please? Thanks! :)
Longhorn is a code name for the beta version of the next Microsoft Windows. The code name for the beta version of Windows XP was Whistler. I'm sure they will change the name when they officially release it.

VamPyroX said:
Longhorn is a code name for the beta version of the next Microsoft Windows. The code name for the beta version of Windows XP was Whistler. I'm sure they will change the name when they officially release it.

Ahh..yeah, I came across Whistler an year before XP was officially released -- it sucked because of heaps of bugs in it...of course, it was still in the testing part. :roll:

So..that's only a beta version until they've ironed out all the bugs and officially release it to the public...hmm....me wonders what this one will be like.

Well, I hope that the next Windows has an option that lets me use the classic scheme. I like the classic scheme because it's not too cheesey as Windows XP is.

FireDragon said:
http://www.activewin.com/screenshots/longhorn/ there you go. wallpaper for example to see the longhorn :)

Ahh, ta for the link and I've look --it looks interesting. Hmm...hafta wait until it gets released officially then I can try it.;)

VampyroX said:
Well, I hope that the next Windows has an option that lets me use the classic scheme. I like the classic scheme because it's not too cheesey as Windows XP is.

Heheh, I prefer the classic scheme, too,myself. I have that on my XP -- :)

Back