Long Car Ride!

abcdef.grace

Reaction score
After a great family vaca, I have a 9 hour ride home :( sitting in the back of a car with 5 other people that don't know asl and me being HOH, im miserable. I just wear my headphones, but they complain they can hear it because it's so loud! Someone should reply and be my friend so im not so lonely!

So that is why you're upside in your photo , the long car drive really did do you in ! :giggle:

I know the feeling... recently spent 8ish hours in a car to and from our vacation. I just plug in my DAI cord(noone has complained about 'leaked sound') and listen to my music. Downside it eats up the battery :(

Or I sleep.

I hate long car journeys have take travel sick pills or beta historian and hope for sleep

Very much understand. Love when trying to have conversations with radio and windows down while facing away... am told often I'm antisocial

~☆°Gypsy°☆~

9hour trip I would be anti social.9hrs constant talking or signing pretend be asleep.where you driving to and from

I've done least half day on the road many times. :)

I've done the 24 hours trip long several times, it wasn't too bad. Just sleep for a bit and take few things for you to do such as handheld games or books!

Yeah, that's what I do.... take breaks every few hours on the road to stretch, eat, restroom, or short nap.

I've done the 24 hours trip long several times, it wasn't too bad. Just sleep for a bit and take few things for you to do such as handheld games or books!

I done tar anger to Auckland and will be doing 9hrs East UK to west wales that be 9hrs it is long painful drives like that more like torcher

Can we say first world problem?

53166408.jpg

I actually don't mind the drives by myself- though the longest I've ever driven is 4-5 hours... (aside from horrible rainstorms, rubbernecking drivers causing a slow down near an accident or police there and construction...) it's when I'm with other people that it drives me nuts.

yeah FWP :P

I will drive home by myself for three hours from Pennsylvania to New York tmw afternoon.

My longest non-sleep drive was from Washington DC to San Francisco, 2,800 miles, 47 hours through I-80 in 2010.

The most boring state to drive is Nebraska.

As soon hit motorway I get obcessed about toilet not popular with driver

My longest non-sleep drive was from Washington DC to San Francisco, 2,800 miles, 47 hours through I-80 in 2010.

You are crazy to stay awake for 47 hours!

Which is why Amtrak goes through Nebraska at night. The passengers can just sleep through it. :lol:

Back