• Liquid soap

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Bar soap

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • I don't bathe

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

y'know...swimmers.

Some men let their uhhh....ahem....go through the agony of 130 degrees for 15 minutes so that the tails of the sperm can't swim.

y'know...swimmers.

Some men let their uhhh....ahem....go through the agony of 130 degrees for 15 minutes so that the tails of the sperm can't swim.

but sperm is not a germ. it's life. don't kill life :)

I use liquid soap. A big thing of Bronners. It's really concentrated and I've had it for about six months. I use it for washing most of me. The only other thing I use is toothpaste.

Liquid soap for the shower is called Body Wash. I have some but I usually prefer to use the bar soap.

y'know...swimmers.

Birth control? You know what they call men who use that method?

Daddy!:P

I use Dove liquid soap, too. The gel kind I've used before? You lose about half it trying to get it to lather up. Dove is much better.

Yup, I have same issue with Old Spice liquid soap and noticed that lather isn't enough into thick so that why I switched to Irish Springs liquid soap and get more richer lather in shower for just small amount.

:eek3:
at whatdidusay.

oh, i'm right here
:D

peace

I did not see you peace sign at the end , and I was not attacking you, I was health aid and we were told not to scub your hands a lot as me have to wash our hands so many times during the days. Peace to you !

I sometimes use liquid soap, but I usually use a bar of soap.

Back