Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Glenn

Reaction score
What do you use in the shower?

Whatever she wants to use.

I leave it up to my bathers

Last edited:
Liquid, but I can't resist those beautiful crafted soap bars. I like the bars of handmade soaps that are so pretty, lightly scented and made with care. I have a basket of them that I use often. My most recent one was from a local woman who makes the soap from goats milk. It smells so sweet, like fresh milk and flowers. It is wrapped only around the middle with a hand drawn label. My favorite was from Alaska and made with ground seeds and Alaskan "heather". It was so nice smelling and lasted almost forever.

I'll use either one and like LDNana, I'd find it hard to pass up handcrafted soap if they're beautifully made. I am more likely to use bar soap though.

Bar soap...for some reason I had a hard time making foam out of liquid soap. Foam is what you need to be able to clean effectively. I only use liquid soaps when I am out of bar soaps. Like it's my back up item until I go out and buy more.

And I find third option to be funny. I know some people don't but heh.

I use herb bar soap :) There are ton vary kind soap bar I like.

either both but mostly bar soap (mild soap) and don't forget scrub.
36556-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Clean-Orange-Squirrel-Using-A-Scrub-Brush-And-Soap-In-The-Shower.jpg

I prefer Dove liquid....it works better and way less dry on my skin. My baby use Dove soap bar...it works fine for him. (cheaper too)

My hubby use Dial soap bar.

Our oldest boy use liquid...so far he have no complain.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I use bar soap. :)

I prefer liquid soap. It does not make my skin so dry like the soap bar does. It also does make my skin feel more soft.

I would not use liquid soap in a shower! If I got some on the tub by mistake
I would slip on it and break my neck. I hate liquid soap as I find it hard to rinse off and most of them are antibacterial and this burn the crap out skin.

either both but mostly bar soap (mild soap) and don't forget scrub.
36556-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Clean-Orange-Squirrel-Using-A-Scrub-Brush-And-Soap-In-The-Shower.jpg

Wrong, you should not scrub your skin really hard , this is very bad to do with older people as their skin is very thin, it could pull the skin off . I had be very care when I gave my clients a shower or sponge bath. And I do not use soaps that smell like flowers, I do not want bees following me around!

bar soap. plain and simple.

liquid soap is bad for environment and skin especially antibacterial.

Wrong, you should not scrub your skin really hard , this is very bad to do with older people as their skin is very thin, it could pull the skin off . I had be very care when I gave my clients a shower or sponge bath. And I do not use soaps that smell like flowers, I do not want bees following me around!

well that's for old people but for us not-so-old people... it's healthy. Scrub off these dead skins because that's what mites munch on.. which leads to allergy reaction.

bar soap. plain and simple.

liquid soap is bad for environment and skin especially antibacterial.

Yeah , when you buy liquid soap you're adding more trash to our landfill and you need oil to made the bottles the liquid soap come in. People are using way too much antibacterial soap , and this kill the good bacterials on your body. I use cold water when I am in publle rest room , I heard cold water kill the bacterials better than warm water. and I do not turn on the water on and off with my bare hands , I use paper towel. Once you touch the
faucets and door handle with your bare hands they're no longer clean! And you use the antibacterial for nothing! I see women do this all the time , they use a lot antibacterial soap then turn the water with their bare hands and open the hand with their bare hands! Then go back to their table to eat! Hello! Any one home!!

well that's for old people but for us not-so-old people... it's healthy. Scrub off these dead skins because that's what mites munch on.. which leads to allergy reaction.

It not good to scrub your skin a lot if you're using antibacterial soap , I use a wash cloth to scrub off dead skin . The wash cloth get washed in washing washing . I heard the body scrub brushes can have germs on them if they're not cleaned off. Loofahs can harbor a lot of germs. Germs like dark wet places. If the body scrub brushes do not a change to dry out between showers the germs will keep on growing! Gross!

Back