Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Bar soap

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • I don't bathe

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Urine is normally sterile.

Yup and stool isn't.

That why we have wash our hand after bowel movement or could risk to have e. coli.

*ahem* you don't know me in person. HA!, i don't scrub too hard on my skin and not everyday. that's my choice. people had their own choice either use scrub or not (yea for some people with sensitive skin). my skin is still soft and smooth :D

i don't use the brush by the way, i use the cloth wash. that pic i showed is just a picture that's all. sorry if that pic offended you.

and oh, bees don't follow me around when i'm wearing nice smelling cologne, if bees sting me then, oh well, bees would die anyway and i still live.

peace to you!. ;)

wow you have a hair across your ass! I was not talking to only you about not scrubbing to hard and using soap withs perfume in them. You have to be joking! Do you really think the silly pic offended me!! Get real!

We used bar soap, then I changed to liquid, after reading about germs being left on bar soap, especially after hand washing....But we recently went back to bar soap because liquid soap is more expensive! We use hand sanitizer for our hands, tho. We wash our hands a lot, and "knock wood", no colds going on for a long time. First thing my boys do when they come home from school is wash their hands.....

Do you wash you hands after you put your shoes on? The botton of our shoes are covered with all kind germs!! There is a lot more germs on your shoes than a bar of soap.

Do you wash you hands after you put your shoes on? The botton of our shoes are covered with all kind germs!! There is a lot more germs on your shoes than a bar of soap.

lol why would you touch the bottom of the shoes when putting on shoes? I just put my feet in and then tie it up.

if you gotta pick it up - then pick it up from the top.

lol why would you touch the bottom of the shoes when putting on shoes? I just put my feet in and then tie it up.

if you gotta pick it up - then pick it up from the top.

Some people do pick up their shoes by touching the bottom of them. I do not touch mine.

Some people do pick up their shoes by touching the bottom of them. I do not touch mine.

I guess that kind of people who do that also eat their own booger or don't wash hands after bathroom :ugh:

Lol at poll. Got to wonder who's the only one that voted for "I don't bathe." Hope, I never get to meet that person. I am not sure if my nose can handle it.

I guess that kind of people who do that also eat their own booger or don't wash hands after bathroom :ugh:

I am going to be sick! I freak out when I see people eat their booger!!! And I have seen a woman leave the bathroom with out washing her hands!

I am going to be sick! I freak out when I see people eat their booger!!! And I have seen a woman leave the bathroom with out washing her hands!

I never really understood what makes people eat their own booger or ear wax. :barf:

If you want to eat candy with other people urine on it go ahead. I am going to pass. Urine was not the only thing found the candy.
You're reading too much into what I said. All I said was "Urine is normally sterile." I didn't say it was OK for it to be on candy or that people should eat candy with urine on it without worries.

False, e. coli is come from poops.

Sometimes e coli doesn't come from either.

My mother got it during a hospital stay in an infection on her leg. It was in the blood stream.

Back