Let's pretend

M&Ms cuz i melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

Tootsie Pop.

Because you don't know how many licks it'll take to get to the chewy center. :naughty:

cental34 said:
Tootsie Pop.

Because you don't know how many licks it'll take to get to the chewy center. :naughty:

ew...you're chewy in your center? i think maybe u need to go to the doctor for that

gummi bears...then i can be the leader of my haribou tribe

when i was little i use buy haribou gummi bears and like all little kids i played with my food... so i named them my haribou tribe i was a little weird.

Skittles for the flavors.

AJ & Cental you guys make me laugh! Make my third shift go much faster.

Anytime anytime... honestly sometimes I wish I had the courage to just get into this board a little more, I feel like I am stepping over a line, you all seem to know eachother... but tonight I guess I decided to throw caution to the wind. Besides it's really slow here at work tongiht ;)

Bwani32 said:
Anytime anytime... honestly sometimes I wish I had the courage to just get into this board a little more, I feel like I am stepping over a line, you all seem to know eachother... but tonight I guess I decided to throw caution to the wind. Besides it's really slow here at work tongiht ;)

Don't think you're stepping over any line. You have more reason to be here more than me and AJ. Feel free to get your feet wet. The people on here are some of the nicest and most welcoming. I thought the same thing when I first started posting, but 1300 something posts later, here I am. :welcome:

Well, I wouldn't say that I have more reason than you or AJ do. You two seemed to have quite the following here. :applause: But thank you, I hope that I will be as accepted by others on this board.

Bwani32 said:
Well, I wouldn't say that I have more reason than you or AJ do. You two seemed to have quite the following here. :applause: But thank you, I hope that I will be as accepted by others on this board.

Don't worry.. you'll get there! I was the same way when I first joined here.. but now, I love it here and I'm married to it!

Back