Let me Rant, Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, so after I go to vo-tech school and take computer classes
and then graduated...
Then go look for jobs and hearing people will see me and thinking "no way,
she is deaf, we won't hire deaf person, especially she got a deformed face."

No, that is not true, hun. That would be discrimination, you know that.
You are a smart girl, and i know you can do well in life if you will just
try and get a decent education. A lot of disabled people do get jobs,
whether they are deaf, blind, physically deformed, mentally challenged
or whatever, they do get jobs. So please dont think they wont hire you
just because you are deaf and your face is deformed, dont be silly.
Vocational Rehab. will help you with education and job placement, did
you know that? Go talk to a counselor there and believe me, they will
be more than glad to help you!

SEE! That's right there, Deafilmedia, you spoken so many.. i mean many negatives remarks... Get off your high horse and go to school then get a job. Most jobs don't care WHO YOU ARE, all they care is for a person to complete its job!

Nozobo...please be kind and respect her feelings ok?
No sense to be hateful, really. It makes things worse for
the person involved.

No, that is not true, hun. That would be discrimination, you know that.
You are a smart girl, and i know you can do well in life if you will just
try and get a decent education. A lot of disabled people do get jobs,
whether they are deaf, blind, physically deformed, mentally challenged
or whatever, they do get jobs. So please dont think they wont hire you
just because you are deaf and your face is deformed, dont be silly.
Vocational Rehab. will help you with education and job placement, did
you know that? Go talk to a counselor there and believe me, they will
be more than glad to help you!

Alright, don't worry about me.

I am a smart girl... if I want a job, I will get it.

Right now, I have issue with my face, I want to see if the
doctors will make me look better.

If I look almost normal or normal, then I will go out there and smile.:fingersx:

And I'll go to the AllDeaf Caucus... and meet Levonian...
Let everyone see my looks. With before and after photos.

Alright, don't worry about me.

I am a smart girl... if I want a job, I will get it.

Right now, I have issue with my face, I want to see if the
doctors will make me look better.

If I look almost normal or normal, then I will go out there and smile.:fingersx:

Ok, you mean like plastic surgery or what? If that is possible, then
go for it! I will be rooting for you, girl! :fingersx:

It just that you guys are so unhappy, you're making fun of me,
cause you're life is bad. I don't know... being a bully and all...

Why you guys don't have a job? There gotta be a job out there for you...

Nah, We aren't making fun of you, We are actually having fun just like you are too. :mrgreen:

Nozobo...please be kind and respect her feelings ok?
No sense to be hateful, really. It makes things worse for
the person involved.

I have no intent to harm Deafilmedia directly. Many of us helped each other out through hard and thin times. I don't meant to harm Deafilmedia but she keep on talking negatives remarks, i meant continuous. Actually it's tiring now. Look at the obvious situation here. Deafilmedia hav change her username many time and we saw it there. If the real reason she don't have her password etc, then she should contact the Administrator to help her out, instead of creating new one and hoping no one will know it's her. My wish for Deafilmedia to use her thoughts before throwing it all in Alldeaf. I'm not the only one who have little fun in mocking her, most of us do. Deafilmedia is more than welcome to mock me or anyone except insulting, look at the forum rules. Grab a concept of that and she'll be fine. I rest my case.

I have no intent to harm Deafilmedia directly. Many of us helped each other out through hard and thin times. I don't meant to harm Deafilmedia but she keep on talking negatives remarks, i meant continuous. Actually it's tiring now. Look at the obvious situation here. Deafilmedia hav change her username many time and we saw it there. If the real reason she don't have her password etc, then she should contact the Administrator to help her out, instead of creating new one and hoping no one will know it's her. My wish for Deafilmedia to use her thoughts before throwing it all in Alldeaf. I'm not the only one who have little fun in mocking her, most of us do. Deafilmedia is more than welcome to mock me or anyone except insulting, look at the forum rules. Grab a concept of that and she'll be fine. I rest my case.

Okay okay okay... I won't change my screenname anymore, I promise.
Now drop it... lets move on.
Okay... I won't say anything negative remarks, I will try hard to.
Pray for me.

Put Nozobo off my ignore list.

See Nozobo?..she agreed not to change her sn
anymore and promises not to make any more
negative remarks, so give her a break.
We all have bad days or have bad breaks in life
so gotta have a little sympathy for people like
that, ya know? A little encourgement and listening
ears (pardon the pun) would be very helpful and creates
good feelings too.

Empress, I understand how you feel. I have a book that I wrote in 2004 and it ends with my birthday that God... um, I can not spoil the ending!!!! Sorry! But I can say that my book is 500 pages long story about how difficult I have to live in this sicko world! You are not alone. There are a few of us in here too! Hey, you may have read my feedback... so you know how I feel too. So, that is why I am not in here much anymore!!!

I can tell you a few paragraphs from my book I wrote and I will have it published. I have a few rants too! That is in my other book I am writing! It has over 100 pages on subjects about employments, deaf schools, the Deaf, the Hearing, the way education is, the goverments including US, even faith (religion), and many more.

But my book I wrote about my life I faced hardships that the Deaf at Deaf residental school hated me that I am very good looking, very much of a hearing person with hearing loss (born HOH since my mom had rubella while carrying me at the time and 3 doctors wanted her to abort me!) That case was the first sick world shoved into my face while I was growing in my mom! Sick world still does this to me to this day. I am having a very difficult time to get my business to grow. I only got ONE client this year last March to design and CAD drafting of their new main lodge and bunkhouses for their deaf Christian camp in upstate NY region. God truly bless me with that regard but I started my business legally in March 2005 and I have NO other clients or steady work in CAD or Design work. All I get were, "We will call you." BS. Sorry for the language but you get my meaning. It really means, "Get out, sorry you do not have the job!" Screw them. They are bunch of losers anyway. I laugh at them now days because usually God will take care of them and I have seen those businesses fell apart!!

See, let God take care of the problems, not you. I have had lfemale osers, users, trashers, leechers, and sharks using me for my car, stole my money, even time! They were all females and a couple of males. I learned to change that myself! I accepted the Lord on March 28, 1988 and changed my life but it took time to change though. I was stabbed at through my car seat because I had to dump this loser who used me for my car. I also had the next loser who stole my car and ruined my beautiful mural I painted (3 days old mural!) at a now-defunct arcade called Buttons Aracade. She and 2 others were arrested and has a record now and had to pay me for damages to my car. Then a few years later, I had to dump another loser whom I thought she was a Christian but she used me and I called to tell her its overwith but I got arrested for harassment I didnt do! Is that odd??

God took care of it and I was ROR and case dismissed due to deaf language barrier. I prayed to God to bless that judge and she got promoted and elected to higher bench! From city to state!

Now, thanks to God, I met my wonderful wife, Tara who is an LPN, hearing woman. She loves me for whom I am. She told me why she accepted me on the first night we met at a singles dance. She said I was really me. Sure, she hates my rants. But I was so peaceful and nice and truly a gentleman when I met her. We married last August and I dont have SS anymore because they said I am not a child anymore. My father retired so that is how I used to get them.

I am STILL looking for FT design or CAD career and right now, I tell ya, my dear friend, I HAVE to work at a factory to support my wife and I. I found that I really can make more money than ss! I personally disliked ss benefits anyhow since I was living in a very limited world of activity and life. Now, I am saving up to buy a business by next spring!! Yeah!!! Hear that!!?? Gotta give a little ok?

I have had other bad experiences.. I even tried to invite deaf people to come to my parties. First, when I was in mainstreaming high school with a deaf program, I tried to set up roller skating parties at a local rink in more centralized location than 45 mins drive outside of the city! Skating was popular in early 80s. Did any come?? NOPE! I often had to go out far when my mom who is divorced and had to work during evening hours.. she asked her boss to get out early just to get me out there 45 mins drive and drop me off and drive another 45 mins to get home then 2 hours later, to drive out again another 45 mins to pick me up and drive home 45 mins again! I really felt bad and held back tears for my mom. I love my mom! God bless her!

So you know what? I DON'T really cares about those bunch of deaf losers from my local high school. Screw them! You should too screw them off! Forget them!

Hey, to this day, it has been 24 years since high school graduation, I REFUSE to attend reunions... first one--10th anniversary reunion, a couple of hearing students worked hard to find me and found me through my father's phone number and I told them NO. Cost 45 bucks each anyway.

Then the 20th reunion.. the most famous loser who picked on me the most tried to find me again and called my brother since his name is similar to my father but my father moved to Florida (retired). I got upset about that.

Third reunion was not a reunion... it was a retirement party for our beloved teacher.. I love her.. really nice woman. She has a big heart with the looks of Angela Langsbury/Jessica Fletcher (Murder She Wrote). Well, I did NOT go because it would dig up the past. Well, I wrote everything but now, I am pass that.. it took me more than 20 years to bury this.. I did it! I brought it up so you can see my experience.

You have every right to be a quiet person. You are good at keeping opinions to yourself, not to general public but you need to still talk about your situations with someone.. not fire alarms.. not this or that..

I am happy for you being happy but dont you want a car?? A house?? Kids??? Maybe you should consider getting an employment.. but before you do, work on some attitudes. When I am an employer and I already know you by reading what you have done or do.. that is all I can say... I refuse to say I am going to call you!! LOL! Just call when you are really ready.

Same goes with any employers, any churches, any clubs, any events, or any thing in your life.. Network yourself.. when you do, you will be surprised to see people will like you and who knows.. hire you! That is what I am trying to do with my business!!!

Well, I spend well more than 2 cents worth of advice and talk.. I just want to let you know God and we love you!!

Relax and enjoy the show :giggle:

Empress, I understand how you feel. I have a book that I wrote in 2004 and it ends with my birthday that God... um, I can not spoil the ending!!!! Sorry! But I can say that my book is 500 pages long story about how difficult I have to live in this sicko world! You are not alone. There are a few of us in here too! Hey, you may have read my feedback... so you know how I feel too. So, that is why I am not in here much anymore!!!

I can tell you a few paragraphs from my book I wrote and I will have it published. I have a few rants too! That is in my other book I am writing! It has over 100 pages on subjects about employments, deaf schools, the Deaf, the Hearing, the way education is, the goverments including US, even faith (religion), and many more.

But my book I wrote about my life I faced hardships that the Deaf at Deaf residental school hated me that I am very good looking, very much of a hearing person with hearing loss (born HOH since my mom had rubella while carrying me at the time and 3 doctors wanted her to abort me!) That case was the first sick world shoved into my face while I was growing in my mom! Sick world still does this to me to this day. I am having a very difficult time to get my business to grow. I only got ONE client this year last March to design and CAD drafting of their new main lodge and bunkhouses for their deaf Christian camp in upstate NY region. God truly bless me with that regard but I started my business legally in March 2005 and I have NO other clients or steady work in CAD or Design work. All I get were, "We will call you." BS. Sorry for the language but you get my meaning. It really means, "Get out, sorry you do not have the job!" Screw them. They are bunch of losers anyway. I laugh at them now days because usually God will take care of them and I have seen those businesses fell apart!!

See, let God take care of the problems, not you. I have had lfemale osers, users, trashers, leechers, and sharks using me for my car, stole my money, even time! They were all females and a couple of males. I learned to change that myself! I accepted the Lord on March 28, 1988 and changed my life but it took time to change though. I was stabbed at through my car seat because I had to dump this loser who used me for my car. I also had the next loser who stole my car and ruined my beautiful mural I painted (3 days old mural!) at a now-defunct arcade called Buttons Aracade. She and 2 others were arrested and has a record now and had to pay me for damages to my car. Then a few years later, I had to dump another loser whom I thought she was a Christian but she used me and I called to tell her its overwith but I got arrested for harassment I didnt do! Is that odd??

God took care of it and I was ROR and case dismissed due to deaf language barrier. I prayed to God to bless that judge and she got promoted and elected to higher bench! From city to state!

Now, thanks to God, I met my wonderful wife, Tara who is an LPN, hearing woman. She loves me for whom I am. She told me why she accepted me on the first night we met at a singles dance. She said I was really me. Sure, she hates my rants. But I was so peaceful and nice and truly a gentleman when I met her. We married last August and I dont have SS anymore because they said I am not a child anymore. My father retired so that is how I used to get them.

I am STILL looking for FT design or CAD career and right now, I tell ya, my dear friend, I HAVE to work at a factory to support my wife and I. I found that I really can make more money than ss! I personally disliked ss benefits anyhow since I was living in a very limited world of activity and life. Now, I am saving up to buy a business by next spring!! Yeah!!! Hear that!!?? Gotta give a little ok?

I have had other bad experiences.. I even tried to invite deaf people to come to my parties. First, when I was in mainstreaming high school with a deaf program, I tried to set up roller skating parties at a local rink in more centralized location than 45 mins drive outside of the city! Skating was popular in early 80s. Did any come?? NOPE! I often had to go out far when my mom who is divorced and had to work during evening hours.. she asked her boss to get out early just to get me out there 45 mins drive and drop me off and drive another 45 mins to get home then 2 hours later, to drive out again another 45 mins to pick me up and drive home 45 mins again! I really felt bad and held back tears for my mom. I love my mom! God bless her!

So you know what? I DON'T really cares about those bunch of deaf losers from my local high school. Screw them! You should too screw them off! Forget them!

Hey, to this day, it has been 24 years since high school graduation, I REFUSE to attend reunions... first one--10th anniversary reunion, a couple of hearing students worked hard to find me and found me through my father's phone number and I told them NO. Cost 45 bucks each anyway.

Then the 20th reunion.. the most famous loser who picked on me the most tried to find me again and called my brother since his name is similar to my father but my father moved to Florida (retired). I got upset about that.

Third reunion was not a reunion... it was a retirement party for our beloved teacher.. I love her.. really nice woman. She has a big heart with the looks of Angela Langsbury/Jessica Fletcher (Murder She Wrote). Well, I did NOT go because it would dig up the past. Well, I wrote everything but now, I am pass that.. it took me more than 20 years to bury this.. I did it! I brought it up so you can see my experience.

You have every right to be a quiet person. You are good at keeping opinions to yourself, not to general public but you need to still talk about your situations with someone.. not fire alarms.. not this or that..

I am happy for you being happy but dont you want a car?? A house?? Kids??? Maybe you should consider getting an employment.. but before you do, work on some attitudes. When I am an employer and I already know you by reading what you have done or do.. that is all I can say... I refuse to say I am going to call you!! LOL! Just call when you are really ready.

Same goes with any employers, any churches, any clubs, any events, or any thing in your life.. Network yourself.. when you do, you will be surprised to see people will like you and who knows.. hire you! That is what I am trying to do with my business!!!

Well, I spend well more than 2 cents worth of advice and talk.. I just want to let you know God and we love you!!

Wow...
Yes it is odd for her to get you arrested for nothing.

Cool, owning a business.. wow...

Sorry to hear that nobody show up for the party. Maybe
should have talk to people and ask them when it is a good
time, maybe everybody were busy or had other plans.

Yes I do want car, house, and things like that...
I do want job... but everytime I get a job...
MEN.

I was working at a factory, and I was so happy happy happy that I got
a job and got paychecks...
But when I had to label boxes with invoice... I got in between boxes
and bend down
and this guy bumped the boxes against my butt with a forklift...
He did again and again every time I bend over...
He was smiling and sexually harassing me and
my boss just laughed.

Then another man said he thinks I am beautiful and he likes me.....

More men keep bother me at work...

I work somewhere else, and as I insert coin in the vendor machine
to get some chip, and black man 45 years old, yelled at me, "HURRY UP!!!"

And then a young man lifted up his shirt and expose his chest to me...
Like he was in heat....

What is wrong with men... do I turn them on or they get hard on
when I work... they don't give me any respect.

I'm just a big fat pu**y in the man world.....

I don't know if I should get more plastic surgery to make myself look better...
because these men are horny at the workplace.

Thank you... God bless you too.

Honey, I am a former EMT, I had to quit that job when my hearing went way down, and I worked alot of bad jobs before I landed my chicken plant job. I like the pay but I absolutely hate the job.

Why do I choose to work in a chicken plant? SImple - my DD. I want a house, a truck, the whole nine yards. The only way that is going to happen is by rolling up my sleeves, refusing to complain and get to work.

I can tell your not an incompetent adult, your'e just lazy and you enjoy manipulating people and getting people to feel sorry for you.

I can understand why your mom gave your dog away - she was having to take care of YOUR dog. Thats not right. You shouldnt even have a dog if you do not have the proper living arrangements and income to support an animal. In the first year alone it can cost AT LEAST $2,000 US dollars just to maintain the dog. If you cannot easily expand $2,000 for a dog every year over the next 10-12 years then you should not even think about having a dog. Your mom probably did the dog a favor.

Your not a big fat pussy in a man world,

Youre just lazy, woe-is-me, manipulative.

Heres an idea -----

Get ALL of your rants out in this thread alone and when your done ranting the mods close the thread for good and there will be no mention of poor is me in AD ever again.

If you start saying "I can't get a job" then you'll get a resounding "Thats too bad, but we cant talk about it ever again in AD."

You really do need to grow up - I am surprised your mother has not thrown you out of the house yet.

There are people right now that would LOVE to be in your situation because they have someone else paying EVERYTHING for them. You have free internet, free cable TV, free housing, free food, free clothes. No wonder you can't get a job - you don't need to find a job, you can just mooch right off your own momma until you mooch her right into the grave. Sad. I feel sorry for your mom.

Plastic surgery is not the cure-all.

Your just going to have to do some SERIOUS growing up, get a job ANY job, even if it mean digging ditches for $2 an hour for 10 hours a day, at least it is a job and you should stick with it until something better comes along.

There are HOMELESS people that can get a job at Taco Bell flopping tacos for minimum wage and within 2-3 months they have their own apartment, and within a year or two, they have a car they can drive. You actually have a bit of a head start. As I said in a previous post get a job, build a good job history up meaning you work only 1 job continously for 2 or more years and during that time get a car and really get your life going.

I dont think anything you post has much truth to it because one minute you say you are going to film school and the next you say you have not attended school.

Just quit complaining about your own circumstances which you put YOURSELF into and start getting out of the hole you dug for yourself.
Shit happens get over it.

:h5: I agree close the thread by the way , well said Dixie:cool:

Honey, I am a former EMT, I had to quit that job when my hearing went way down, and I worked alot of bad jobs before I landed my chicken plant job. I like the pay but I absolutely hate the job.

at least you got an excuse to quit that job. I don't think anybody would hire me to work at chicken plant job, because people might think I got some type of contagious disease because of my face.

Why do I choose to work in a chicken plant? SImple - my DD. I want a house, a truck, the whole nine yards. The only way that is going to happen is by rolling up my sleeves, refusing to complain and get to work.

Oh oh, holier than thou.

I can tell your not an incompetent adult, your'e just lazy and you enjoy manipulating people and getting people to feel sorry for you.

No I don't, I just want to talk to someone here, just pore out how
I feel. And it is free... better than paying $100 a month to a shrink,
which I can't afford.

I can understand why your mom gave your dog away - she was having to take care of YOUR dog. Thats not right. You shouldnt even have a dog if you do not have the proper living arrangements and income to support an animal. In the first year alone it can cost AT LEAST $2,000 US dollars just to maintain the dog. If you cannot easily expand $2,000 for a dog every year over the next 10-12 years then you should not even think about having a dog. Your mom probably did the dog a favor.

Well it wasn't my dog 100%.... I was just a caretaker...
It was my Nephew's dog.... My mom told my sister....
and my mom thought that my sister won't tell her son...
But my sister did tell her son.
My Nephew was CRYING... so heart broken...
My mom felt guilty, even tho she kept denying she didn't give
the dog away... but whoever open the gate and let
that dog run away... is CRUEL... that WHOEVER IS GOING TO HELL!!!
For hurting my Nephew... what did he do to deserve this?
I do love that dog, but not as much as he.
WHOEVER, I hope that WHOEVER will suffer bad KARMA....
for hurting my nephew, HE IS JUST ELEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!
For crying out loud...
Or maybe my mom got sick of it.
But I am over it.
That isn't my dog 100%, my nephew brought that dog home...
and I agree to take care of it... and why should I PAID FOR THE DOG
expense? My mom should.... cause she told my Nephew she will.

Heres an idea -----

Get ALL of your rants out in this thread alone and when your done ranting the mods close the thread for good and there will be no mention of poor is me in AD ever again.

Well if you are so sick of reading me, why not put me on ignore.
I got right of free speech, I didn't make you read this.

If you start saying "I can't get a job" then you'll get a resounding "Thats too bad, but we cant talk about it ever again in AD."

You really do need to grow up - I am surprised your mother has not thrown you out of the house yet.

There are people right now that would LOVE to be in your situation because they have someone else paying EVERYTHING for them. You have free internet, free cable TV, free housing, free food, free clothes. No wonder you can't get a job - you don't need to find a job, you can just mooch right off your own momma until you mooch her right into the grave. Sad. I feel sorry for your mom.

Well I don't have to work... if I got my mom... I just let
the people who DO HAVE TO WORK to survive or SUPPORT their kids.

It is easy for you to say, I don't know what you look like,
but I bet you wouldn't want to walk around with a deform face all of your life.

Your just going to have to do some SERIOUS growing up, get a job ANY job, even if it mean digging ditches for $2 an hour for 10 hours a day, at least it is a job and you should stick with it until something better comes along.

There are HOMELESS people that can get a job at Taco Bell flopping tacos for minimum wage and within 2-3 months they have their own apartment, and within a year or two, they have a car they can drive. You actually have a bit of a head start. As I said in a previous post get a job, build a good job history up meaning you work only 1 job continously for 2 or more years and during that time get a car and really get your life going.

Well let the homeless people have the job, they deserve it more than I do, and I just stay at home with mom.

I dont think anything you post has much truth to it because one minute you say you are going to film school and the next you say you have not attended school.

I quit the film school... because I am not satisfy with the film school.
I have the right to quit if I am unhappy.

Just quit complaining about your own circumstances which you put YOURSELF into and start getting out of the hole you dug for yourself.

I see why there are so many people killing themselves or doing crimes...
Nobody wants to listen.

at least you got an excuse to quit that job. I don't think anybody would hire me to work at chicken plant job, because people might think I got some type of contagious disease because of my face.

Oh oh, holier than thou.

No I don't, I just want to talk to someone here, just pore out how
I feel. And it is free... better than paying $100 a month to a shrink,
which I can't afford.

Well it wasn't my dog 100%.... I was just a caretaker...
It was my Nephew's dog.... My mom told my sister....
and my mom thought that my sister won't tell her son...
But my sister did tell her son.
My Nephew was CRYING... so heart broken...
My mom felt guilty, even tho she kept denying she didn't give
the dog away... but whoever open the gate and let
that dog run away... is CRUEL... that WHOEVER IS GOING TO HELL!!!
For hurting my Nephew... what did he do to deserve this?
I do love that dog, but not as much as he.
WHOEVER, I hope that WHOEVER will suffer bad KARMA....
for hurting my nephew, HE IS JUST ELEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!
For crying out loud...
Or maybe my mom got sick of it.
But I am over it.
That isn't my dog 100%, my nephew brought that dog home...
and I agree to take care of it... and why should I PAID FOR THE DOG
expense? My mom should.... cause she told my Nephew she will.

Heres an idea -----

Well if you are so sick of reading me, why not put me on ignore.
I got right of free speech, I didn't make you read this.

Well I don't have to work... if I got my mom... I just let
the people who DO HAVE TO WORK to survive or SUPPORT their kids.

It is easy for you to say, I don't know what you look like,
but I bet you wouldn't want to walk around with a deform face all of your life.

Well let the homeless people have the job, they deserve it more than I do, and I just stay at home with mom.

I quit the film school... because I am not satisfy with the film school.
I have the right to quit if I am unhappy.

I see why there are so many people killing themselves or doing crimes...
Nobody wants to listen.

Good god now your dissecting my posts? Just read em for what they are. I calls em hows I sees em.

Nobody listens to a WHINER.

Oh yeah whats that over there - oh thats the worlds smallest violin playing a sad tune for you.

As for what I look like , that pic in my signature is me. There are plenty more I would be happy to show you.

It really sounds like you don't want to work but yet you come here to whine and complain about not finding work. The thing about job applications is that they work better if you actually fill them out and return them.

And your piece on the dog being your nephews I dont buy any of it. If it was your dog to begin with then own up to the responsibility of your mistake. If there isnt a dog in the picture at all then fess up to it now.

Here's your chance to come right out, come clean, fess up your sins and oh yeah the choir is singing Take Up Your Cross for the Invitation.

All you gotta do is come clean right here right now, here's your chance to make nice with everybody here. This has been going on for YEARS now and its ri-damn-diculous to be honest.

If you come clean here, fess up to what's REALLY going on then I am sure people would be more willing to help you out. If youre not willing to help yourself here, then no one here can help you.

None of us are professionals. If you need to talk to a professional then there are free and or reduced cost counseling services out there, go look it up on the yellow pages.

But please this charade has got to stop.

Good god now your dissecting my posts? Just read em for what they are. I calls em hows I sees em.

Nobody listens to a WHINER.

Oh yeah whats that over there - oh thats the worlds smallest violin playing a sad tune for you.

*giggle*

As for what I look like , that pic in my signature is me. There are plenty more I would be happy to show you.

You look okay.

It really sounds like you don't want to work but yet you come here to whine and complain about not finding work. The thing about job applications is that they work better if you actually fill them out and return them.

I did.

And your piece on the dog being your nephews I dont buy any of it. If it was your dog to begin with then own up to the responsibility of your mistake. If there isnt a dog in the picture at all then fess up to it now.

you said you don't believe I went to film school and now you're saying my dog didn't exist, and now you are saying made up stories about my life?

Here's your chance to come right out, come clean, fess up your sins and oh yeah the choir is singing Take Up Your Cross for the Invitation.

All you gotta do is come clean right here right now, here's your chance to make nice with everybody here. This has been going on for YEARS now and its ri-damn-diculous to be honest.

If you come clean here, fess up to what's REALLY going on then I am sure people would be more willing to help you out. If youre not willing to help yourself here, then no one here can help you.

What do you want me to say? That I worked as a dishwasher at
a small town in Mississippi with redneck and stay in Mississippi all
of my life... just like you?

None of us are professionals. If you need to talk to a professional then there are free and or reduced cost counseling services out there, go look it up on the yellow pages.

sigh

But please this charade has got to stop.

Then put me on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back