Let me Rant, Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? Everyone know this is Miss P. She has been busted awhile ago.

I start to think that Deaffilmmedia is fooling us with her imaginative stories...I suspect that someone is a long time AD trying to test on us for some reasons.

Don't ask me... I safely assume this. :ugh3:

Sorry, but I have to take credit for busting the hag.

http://www.alldeaf.com/introduce-yourself/42073-check-out-my-video.html#post785837

She doesn't exactly stay low on the radar.

Can a moderator give me an honest answer of why she is allowed back here? She has created multiple screennames that are still active, yet she's posting under an even newer one, even after being warned to stop. She's simply mocking the rules. Do you friggin jobs!

Deaffilmedia.... You are still drown yourself in your own misery... You seems to enjoy this.... It is not worth to listen your rants... It was your own faults.... you thrive on misery......so be it...

Deaffilmedia.... You are still drown yourself in your own misery... You seems to enjoy this.... It is not worth to listen your rants... It was your own faults.... you thrive on misery......so be it...

Well, misery loves company.......so why are we giving it to her?

Well, it’s kinda like that carnival attraction where you pay a buck and squirt water into the clown’s mouth until his head explodes. It doesn’t serve any real purpose; it’s just a recreational diversion.

We have all been blunt and straightforward with her. Shes just doing this for her own entertainment anymore. If she really wanted help she would have sought it out by now. I have gone back and read a lot of the threads related to all of the usernames associated with this person and it has been ongoing for YEARS now. I dont even have to be a long time member to realize that.

I think she is a poor bored to tears teenage girl that is looking for someone to feel sorry for her.

Eventually this will all come to a head and it will all blow up in her face then she will be in a REAL bind.

If I was her mother I would have already thrown her out of the house if she were 18 or older and pulling this shit on my computer at home.

Sometimes a parent needs to do the tough thing and throw their own kid out on the street to forcbily get them to grow up and to accept their own responsibility.

I doubt anything she says has any truth to it, she's already lied once, and in my opinion, once a liar and cheater, always a liar and cheater.

Oh yeah let me post a sign here----
DO_NOT_FEED_TROLL.jpg

We have all been blunt and straightforward with her. Shes just doing this for her own entertainment anymore. If she really wanted help she would have sought it out by now. I have gone back and read a lot of the threads related to all of the usernames associated with this person and it has been ongoing for YEARS now. I dont even have to be a long time member to realize that.

I think she is a poor bored to tears teenage girl that is looking for someone to feel sorry for her.

Eventually this will all come to a head and it will all blow up in her face then she will be in a REAL bind.

If I was her mother I would have already thrown her out of the house if she were 18 or older and pulling this shit on my computer at home.

Sometimes a parent needs to do the tough thing and throw their own kid out on the street to forcbily get them to grow up and to accept their own responsibility.

I doubt anything she says has any truth to it, she's already lied once, and in my opinion, once a liar and cheater, always a liar and cheater.

Oh yeah let me post a sign here----
DO_NOT_FEED_TROLL.jpg

:rofl::iolol::gpost:

Can a moderator give me an honest answer of why she is allowed back here? She has created multiple screennames that are still active, yet she's posting under an even newer one, even after being warned to stop. She's simply mocking the rules.

I was wondering the same thing... :sigh:

LOL, wow. This thread really did the trick for her, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back