• Cheesy Garlic

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • All of above

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
I cannot find a thread if anyone created it. I haven't been on AD for a while.

Anyone did try three different flavors?

Sriracha

Chicken & Waffles

Cheesy Garlic

Which one you liked the best?

I liked Sriracha and Garlic Cheese. I don't like Chicken/Waffle.

I voted for all ! I didn't even know about the Chicken and Waffle, but I am definitely going to look for them when we go to the store tonight.

Really not a big chip eater but I do love the onion flavored.....

Laura

Used to love chips...but not anymore...my boys like the Pizza flavored ones....there seems to be so many flavors these days...

I don't eat chips often...only when I am in the mood for it.

If I buy chips, it'll be all gone in one or two days!

None of them because I don't eat chips anymore.

I used to ate chips everyday when I was teen to early adult, so just replaced with fruits for better health.

Kas Potato Chip started here and this thread brought back memories from the school year of 1952-53 when our 5th grade class got to tour the plant and eat some chips off of the belt before they were cooled for bagging. Before they got big enough to have moved the plant to the location that we toured one of my aunts worked in an office near enough to where they started that some of the gals would sometimes go buy some hot ones to have with their lunch.

None of them because I don't eat chips anymore.

I used to ate chips everyday when I was teen to early adult, so just replaced with fruits for better health.

I should too. Less coffee. More fruits. But coffee is cheap. And fruits expensive :P

Last edited:
I usually go for the plain ones. Now I'm curious!! I'll look the next time I go to gas station.

Lessons learned about Lays potato chips -
No one can eat just one.
Keep them away from Larry Bird.

Don't eat chips anymore. Too many carbs.

do you mean crisps...i get in mood for them plain or cheese onion...the ones you describe i pass on

I finally found the Chicken and Waffle chips at the store today.

:barf:

They taste like maple syrup...

That's really distracting in a potato chip. One of my dogs loves chips and always begs for one if we have any. She looked disgusted and spit it out! :lol: That's a first!

i would not buy any flavored in your list.

i stick with sour cream & onion or plain potato.

Back