Last Movie You Watched?

Karate Kid
Karate Kid Part II
The Next Karate Kid:)

Just finished watching Marley & Me just because I couldn't really sleep.. Oh my f*king god... I cried so much at the ending. I couldn't handle it. I was weeping! Reminded me so much of my pets in the past... I wish our pets would just live forever....

Would have been nice to cuddle with someone afterwards.

I've not seen the movie. I read the book, and that was hard enough. I didn't think I could handle the movie !!

District 9

Watched 'District 9'. It really blew me away. Brilliant, brilliant film.
I'm going to award it 5 stars out of 5 *****
district-9-20090714055901289_640w.jpg

Watched 'District 9'. It really blew me away. Brilliant, brilliant film.
I'm going to award it 5 stars out of 5 *****
district-9-20090714055901289_640w.jpg

id give it a 4/5 cuz its really a racist film in disguise...but its all at same time very subjective and very very clever, I still liked it though (when i switch off the media analysis thinking/reading)...sometimes i have to know when NOT to think and just think 'normal' to enjoy :)

I scared because not sure I dont' remember pramuraze wrong spelling I thinks active pranmanical is very horrible! I think so

yes that is horrible, I am scared

its just a silly film, it makes look real, a different kind of film that's all.
Next time, just get a good happy funny film and learn it new style horror as new experience

it mean good because too many scary horror film DON'T scare people, because they make film in normal boring way

it is good it WORKED, it did scare you, that is good!

but ok, IF you cant go back normal, then stay away from those new -documentary style horrors, always ask at video shop, "is this documentary style horror?'
if they say yes, then you know its too scary and wrong film for you.

Some people likes "SAW" scary film with lots of blood and body cutting , other people likes magical scary creatures, others like old fashioned monsters like vampires or zombies

Every horrors is different,
strange this one no blood but stil Very ScARY !!

INTERESTING!

Cheers

Back