Last Movie You Watched?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 like many other people here :P

Next up is Waiting for Superman. I've had that DVD lying around for a few weeks, dangit.

Oh I watched Harry Potter and the deathly hallows: Part 1 the other day, it is very good.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 like many other people here :P

Next up is Waiting for Superman. I've had that DVD lying around for a few weeks, dangit.

Jesus, how many times have you seen that movie already? Ten times now?

Rented the new Harry Potter today. We plan to watch it tomorrow.

Watched "Invictus" today, with Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon. Excellent, excellent movie. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to see how a master politician (Nelson Mandela) used a sport (rugby) to unite South Africa and overcome divisions between blacks and whites after he was elected President. Really wonderful movie.

I watched it with my British husband, who clarified a few rugby rules for me. At one point there was a foul called for "carrying the ball," and I said "huh?? Isn't the point of the game to carry the ball???" And he explained how sometimes, no, carrying the ball is illegal in scrum. Okey-dokey. Always good to have a cultural consultant by your side, when a sport that you have no clue about is featured as a major part of the plot.

Wirelessly posted

Winter's Bone.

Excellent. Now I want to read the book. (funny, I normally read the book BEFORE seeing the movie)

Phoebe in Wonderland. I could relate a lot to Phoebe in that movie thanks to TS and OCD.

The Fighter - very good. Christian Bale gets totally into his roles.

Paranormal Activity 2 - Good, but I think the first was much, much scarier. This was kind of "more of the same" but still had some very hair-raising and CREEPY moments. Wish the sounds were subtitled, though, rather than just the dialogue.

Is anyone going to see "Water for Elephants?" It's available with the "rear window" screen for closed captions at some theaters.

"The Fighter"....and "Jackass 3"....ho-hum...(I didn't pick 'em tho')...want to see "It's Complicated".....

Back