Last Movie You Watched?

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy on Blu-ray. It has lots of Bonus Contents!

The Graduate, the 1967 classic with Dustin Hoffman ( i think this film made him famous) it was good

I liked it,

Grum

I love this movie! And yes it did made Dustin Hoffman famous.
Warren Beatty, Charles Grodin, Robert Redford, and Burt Ward (the 'Robin' character of the TV series Batman) were all considered for the role of Benjamin, and Patricia Neal and Doris Day were considered for the part of Mrs. Robinson.

Reservoir dogs, it made quentin tarantino half famous, then Pulp Fiction really did it.
not bad, its a little woody in places but it sure was a sign of Tarantino's talents in development at that time.

Wirelessly posted (via Blackberry Bold 9700.)

Iron Man 2
Pet Sematary

Kamui,
Japanese ninja film, - epic!, and its excellent, abit different but I thought it's bloody good! Americans should never be allowed to make this one nor a spin off - ever!

yagazn, hubby and I just saw that, I really liked it. I've read her books.

last night hubby and I re-watched parts of Die Hard 2

Robin Hood, good but not as good as it could have been

Iron Man 2, Awesome I can't wait for the rest of the Avenger movies to come out. On a side note I am really pissed that Edward Norton will not be back to play the Hulk for the rest of the movies

Prince of Persia, Not bad for a video game movie

Later I am going to watch Frozen

falling down, its very good
fairly old now, but worth watching nevertheless

Is the Falling Down the one with Micheal Douglas going on a shooting spree?
I thought it was a pretty good movie too.

Is the Falling Down the one with Micheal Douglas going on a shooting spree?
I thought it was a pretty good movie too.

yup , the one with the ordinary working white man went postal after being made 'not economically viable'

Back