Last Movie You Watched?

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - very good
See What I’m Saying: The Deaf Entertainers Documentary - very interesting

Just finished one on TV earlier - I never did get the name of it - it had Jim Belushi in it and he played a cop with a K-9 dog. Rather "stupid" movie but funny enough :) It was a good afternoon killer after watching the pathetic Vikes lose.

Just finished one on TV earlier - I never did get the name of it - it had Jim Belushi in it and he played a cop with a K-9 dog. Rather "stupid" movie but funny enough :) It was a good afternoon killer after watching the pathetic Vikes lose.

Ummmm.......K-9?

I hope they serve beer in hell
Love Hina: Spring special (Japanese amine)

my BF and i watched last nite comedy "death at a funeral" with chris rock and martin lawrence. :lol:

Just finished "Forbidden Planet" with finally closed caption that I got from Amazon.com. I remember that when I watched it on TV before closed caption decoder was invented.

Just finished "Good Morning Vietnam" Son had never seen it and laughed himself into an asthma attack. Albuterol to the rescue!

My BF and I watched "Another Day in Paradise" on cable movie with Melanie Griffith & James Woods. Dang, good movie and it's sad. It's about involved junkie and thief.

Back