Last Movie You Watched?

morning-glory-8147-poster-large.jpeg

Grade B+

See What I'm Saying-- it was excellent!

I can't believe it wasn't nominated for an Academy Award. I guess you gotta make a movie about how Deaf parents abuse their children by not giving them CIs and then voice over all the sign language (*cough* Sound *cough* and Fury *cough*) if you want to win a best documentary Oscar for a movie involving Deaf people and ASL. :roll:

Love & Other Drugs

This is a good movie with a love story. There are indeed quite a few nude scenes and some rough languages.

Yes, I did.
It is a very good movie, I didn't expect anything than I originally thought because I was told it was one of the twisted movies. Espeically when I saw 'The Crying Game' - The black Swan is very good. I'd recommend to anyone. It is a bit twisted.

I LOVE THAT movie..."The Crying Game"

At the time it came out, I was like in love with Jay Davidson. Then, he came out in "Stargate"..great work! Then, he dropped out of the Hollywood radar. I learned that he hated the celebrity aspect that came with acting.

Just finished Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Son had never seen it.

Hercules in the Maze of the Minotaur!! God, I loved Hercules and Xena so much when I was younger.

Just finished The Karate Kid with Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan. Not sure which one I like better, the original or this one. Both were good.

We also checked out Ginger Snaps while at the library, but it is not captioned or subtitled so we are returning it tomorrow unseen.

Back