Last Movie You Watched?

I saw Seraphim Falls last night. I was impressed with Liam Neeson's and Pierce Brosnan's acting ability. Wasn't a bad movie.

The Deaf Family - funny. Could understand quite a bit of the ASL. I surprised myself. First full length ASL movie I been able to see. Loved it.

saw You Don't Mess With the Zohan a lil while ago. crazy, weird, funny movie. next im going to watch one of the underworlds, prolly number one.

My husband rented Machete. It was like a comic book. Blood, gore, violence and so unbelievable that it was funny. My husband said it was meant to be that way.

Due_Date_Poster.jpg

Grade is C.

i'm just now starting on the twilight sagas .. yeah i know I'm slow. but watched all three movies and now reading the books... the books are always better

i'm just now starting on the twilight sagas .. yeah i know I'm slow. but watched all three movies and now reading the books... the books are always better

Agreed. I read the books first and loved them. Thank goodness because the movies were awful :P

switch.jpg

Grade is B+. An unmarried 40-year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant. Seven years later, she reunites with her best friend, who has been living with a secret: he replaced her preferred sperm sample with his own. This move is very good!

Back