Last Movie You Watched?

The Happening = C+ ... would not recommend this one.

Looking forward for the new Indiana Jones movie coming up this Tues.

Watching it right now... it seems ok... But I saw Indiana Jones last nite and wow....... it's unspeakable... it's inexcusable.... :noway:

I just finished watching Bee Movie. Good movie. I also enjoyed the special features such as "Behind the Scenes". It was funny and interesting to see the actors and actresses behind the voices of the characters throughout the movie. :)

Before that movie, I watched Open Season. That's also a good movie. :)

Jersey Girl, Hott Fuzz, Shaun of the dead, and transformers

Hubby and I enjoy watching documentaries. Movies that makes you think and feel at the same time.

We watched "The Bridge" yesterday and I must caution that this movie does show actual death scenes.

The Golden Gate Bridge carries a mythical love affair for some - to carry them across to the other side of the road or the other side of the planet.

This trailer does not show death.

[yt]Zwl-Pa_QT0M[/yt]

I just watched The Happening.

Man... I can't believe I wasted my time with that movie. It's like a plot that went nowhere. :roll:

I just watched The Happening.

Man... I can't believe I wasted my time with that movie. It's like a plot that went nowhere. :roll:

lol the ending was WTF? "3 months later...... " and everything's back to normal? WTF? majority of North-Eastern population committed suicides..... and everything's back to normal?

lol the ending was WTF? "3 months later...... " and everything's back to normal? WTF? majority of North-Eastern population committed suicides..... and everything's back to normal?
The other movies by the same writer/producer/director had serious WTF endings, but not this one. :(

The other movies by the same writer/producer/director had serious WTF endings, but not this one. :(

what other movies? i'm too lazy to imdb it :cool2: When I said WTF ending.... I meant it was INSANELY LAME!

what other movies? i'm too lazy to imdb it :cool2: When I said WTF ending.... I meant it was INSANELY LAME!
M. Night Shyamalan did...

- The Village
- Signs (mild WTF ending)
- Unbreakable
- The Sixth Sense

These had endings that were good.

When I say "WTF Ending", I mean an ending that catches you off guard or is something completely unexpected... in a good way.

Another good WTF movie would be The Usual Suspects.

M. Night Shyamalan did...

- The Village
- Signs (mild WTF ending)
- Unbreakable
- The Sixth Sense

These had endings that were good.

When I say "WTF Ending", I mean an ending that catches you off guard or is something completely unexpected... in a good way.

Another good WTF movie would be The Usual Suspects.

WTF! YOU'RE RIGHT! Damn... these movies do indeed have WTF endings (which is good... it does catch you off-guard). and wtf.... that same guy made The Happening??? dammit man what happened! The ending was :barf:

WTF! YOU'RE RIGHT! Damn... these movies do indeed have WTF endings (which is good... it does catch you off-guard). and wtf.... that same guy made The Happening??? dammit man what happened! The ending was :barf:
I know. I had high hopes.

Lady in the Water had a mild, but good WTF ending. When I saw the previews for The Happening, I was expecting something huge to happen at the end... nothing. :(

Oh well, I hope his next movie is good... Avatar: The Last Airbender (based on the anime series of the same name).

I know. I had high hopes.

Lady in the Water had a mild, but good WTF ending. When I saw the previews for The Happening, I was expecting something huge to happen at the end... nothing. :(

Oh well, I hope his next movie is good... Avatar: The Last Airbender (based on the anime series of the same name).

I saw lady in the water a while ago. I didn't like what happened to that overly analitic movie critic guy. And wish it gave a clearer picture of what sort of complex they were all in, and why they were there, and how they got there. The cookies and milk scene was mildly amusing, though sort of funky. There were a number of scenes that didn't seem to actually contribute to the story except in ways that it looked like they tried too hard to encorporate them just because they liked the scene.

I tried to write all this in a way as to not give away anything to people who have not watched it and would like to.

LMK about avatar the last airbender.

i like to watch that manga cartoon :]

LMK about avatar the last airbender.

i like to watch that manga cartoon :]
I got the first book on DVD for $10. It was a misprint in the Best Buy ad and I got lucky... saved myself $35. ;)

Back