Ladies: would you vote for Palin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a American but if I was then I would never vote for her. She gives me the creeps.

Yes, me too and got me goose bump...:cold:

I read that a National Woman group that are feminist or something. For the first time they've broke with tradition regarding who they'll support politically, and said over 500,000 women in that group will vote for Obama because Palin doesn't stand for women's right despite the Republican claims.

I read a editorial in a Australian paper over the weekend and the writer said Palin is a danger to women and girls in America.

I have to concur with the writer. Women need control over their body etc.

Yes I read about her and discuss with the chairman of women group, happens is my good friend who was spend the weekends with us last week. She felt that Palin is not really doing for women´s rights and choice but herself... She think we women follow her own way.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont going vote her!

Yup what she say. So let's get back to topic

Ok, Palin still scares me. The fear of her ideals becoming law is overwhelming and I need to think of something else.

Ok, Palin still scares me. The fear of her ideals becoming law is overwhelming and I need to think of something else.

I've been having panic attacks since she gave her acceptance speech at the RNC!

Yes, I agree with you all about Palin's plan... :cold:!!!

If Palin wants your vote then she should reform on abortion rights including cases of rape, incest and severe reasons to respect women's choice/rights. The women's emotional/physical/health MUST come FIRST.

So, how do you see Palin's objective accomplishing this?

Are you saying that the primary purpose for women and children is to benefit men?[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, I would say f**ck u to any men or women who believe that is the primary purpose for women and children. I am not kissing any men's asses and my husband knows it. :giggle:

I certainly will never vote for Obama/Biden, so as of now,I will vote for McCain/Palin.

So, how do you see Palin's objective accomplishing this?

Are you saying that the primary purpose for women and children is to benefit men?[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, I would say f**ck u to any men or women who believe that is the primary purpose for women and children. I am not kissing any men's asses and my husband knows it. :giggle:

And I am right there with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back