Lack of interaction with women

Look..... what you're doing is very immature. You need to stop obsessing about women. Do not be surprised if they think of you as a creepy stalker.

Let him learn the hard way, lol. I did once but it was quite confusing, because I was dating this girl then I got swamped with work as a chef for 2 weeks and she got a boyfriend then told me to back off or she'll tell her new boyfriend. I was like, "Whoa, you move fast." Gosh, women and their games. 2 weeks is a long time to some women, lol.

Seee? This what women does to me. I'm nowhere near rushing at all. Why I need to miss so much information?

I haven't been self pity for long time now. I'm totally fine! I'm calm and relaxed and doing uni workload and excited for USA trip! Nothing is turning me down :)

Wow, all this non-sense!! What about the idea of getting a deaf dog, then ask woman if she wants to teach a deaf dog ASL? Tell the woman that the deaf dog is learning ASL. Come in and join the dog in learning ASL. Let the bond develop.

Like I said the job offer not long ago considering I am still in Australia! Remember I have uni to do first! Its August :S
Oh, I assume that you told those women that you got a job offer in USA. Maybe that's why they are interested in you regardless of your disability. Did some or all of them ask you to take them with you when you move to America?

Wow, all this non-sense!! What about the idea of getting a deaf dog, then ask woman if she wants to teach a deaf dog ASL? Tell the woman that the deaf dog is learning ASL. Come in and join the dog in learning ASL. Let the bond develop.

That's too fast, bro. You gotta go to the movies or dinners first before proposing to have a dog together. Jeez.

Oh, I assume that you told those women that you got a job offer in USA. Maybe that's why they are interested in you regardless of your disability. Did some or all of them ask you to take them with you when you move to America?

Not all women, especially ones from my classes at uni......still figuring out what a sudden of change comes from.

Matty, you need to chill down about these chicks.

Look at me, I am a deaf australian here, I had a problem with girls myself but now, I am due to get married to my missus in two months time and you know what? My missus is originally from Bowen, Queensland and she is deaf.

I'd recommend you to take up ASL classes when you go to the U.S, you will be surprised on how much friends you make in the deaf community, and with the Bristish Sign Language, you can use it here in the australian deaf community, once you pick up more of the australian (AUSLAN) sign language, and you will realise it is pretty much similar.

Over the past weekend, I met a friend from England and her signing was too easy to understand.

You should move out of townsville and try Brisbane for a change, and learn AUSLAN.

One thing - don't think too much about the girls, let them come to you, and they will... trust me. Enjoy yourself and everyday as you go.

Not all women, especially ones from my classes at uni......still figuring out what a sudden of change comes from.

Don't try to figure it out. Let it happen but don't let it steer you from your goals and that is AMERICA, AMERRRRICCCCAAAAAAA, THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEE! Anyhows, I like JC's comment, take up ASL classes and trust me, you'll be making friends with no questions and you won't have to do anything. Just be careful, women sometime like to chew men up before they swallow and sometimes they spit men out after chewing. Just a fyi.

Don't try to figure it out. Let it happen but don't let it steer you from your goals and that is AMERICA, AMERRRRICCCCAAAAAAA, THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEE! Anyhows, I like JC's comment, take up ASL classes and trust me, you'll be making friends with no questions and you won't have to do anything. Just be careful, women sometime like to chew men up before they swallow and sometimes they spit men out after chewing. Just a fyi.

Yeah, that's true. Some women are MANEATERS. (One of the songs by Hall and Oates) So watch out, Matty. Check your wallet every minute.

Are "some" American women "maneaters" secret Cannibals?
Which cooking style fits- BBQ, boiled or fried?
Word to the wise-proceed with caution!

Are "some" American women "maneaters" secret Cannibals?
Which cooking style fits- BBQ, boiled or fried?
Word to the wise-proceed with caution!

He misunderstand, maybe wrong! :lol: I can help you translate j/k lol!

he funny!! sound weird!

She'll only come out at night
The lean and hungry type
Nothing is new, I've seen her here before
Watching and waiting
She's sitting with you but her eyes are on the door
So many have paid to see
What you think you're getting for free
The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a jaguar
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love you aint gonna get too far

Oh here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Oh here she comes
She's a maneater
Oh here she comes
Oh here she comes
She's a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
She's deadly man, and she could really rip your world apart
Mind over matter
The beauty is there but a beast is in the heart

Oh here she comes
Oh here she comes
She's a maneater

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek]Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't "maneaters" vampires?

To be safe -stay indoors at night OR carry a string of garlic!
Being safe might leave "non maneaters" avoiding you -a slight smell problem-
possible!
Post #149- some "women"

Last edited:
Isn't "maneaters" vampires?

To be safe -stay indoors at night OR carry a string of garlic!
Being safe might leave "non maneaters" avoiding you -a slight smell problem-
possible!

Keep making things up. Good job!

Darn right we're maneaters! *growl*

J/K!, maybe not... ;)

Here's the Hall & Oates vid to the above lyrics.

[yt]yRYFKcMa_Ek[/yt]

I don't recall hearing a song called Maneater--Hall & Oates.

Are they part of Lawrence Welk's group?

Back