Krispy Kreme: Full of Holes?

Truck stop

Krispy Kreme looks nice to put on my vacant land in Salton City where thousands of trucks go by each day.

Any investers?

Richard

I have seen Krispy Kremes in Walmart but i never tried it..so whats so special about them?..they taste different from regular donuts like Dunkin Donuts or what? Also they are kinda expensive too...crikey...wonder if it is worth the money?....

Defee said:
I have seen Krispy Kremes in Walmart but i never tried it..so whats so special about them?..they taste different from regular donuts like Dunkin Donuts or what? Also they are kinda expensive too...crikey...wonder if it is worth the money?....

You'll know when you eat them.

Banjo said:
You'll know when you eat them.
well i would hate to buy them and find out that i dont like em..i dont like anything real sweet thats why im hesitant...but if that is the case then i will take them to work and let them greedy pigs (guys) at work eat them up! LOL!

Defee said:
well i would hate to buy them and find out that i dont like em..i dont like anything real sweet thats why im hesitant...but if that is the case then i will take them to work and let them greedy pigs (guys) at work eat them up! LOL!
You could go to the Krispy Kreme ( www.krispykreme ) shop in your area and sample fresh donuts. I prefer buying donuts at Krispy Kreme shops where I know the donuts are fresh. :)

Brian said:
You could go to the Krispy Kreme ( www.krispykreme ) shop in your area and sample fresh donuts. I prefer buying donuts at Krispy Kreme shops where I know the donuts are fresh. :)
Oh ok..they give u samples?? cool!
I see that they have one in Tulsa and Oklahoma City so when i go to Tulsa tomorrow, i will stop and try one! Thanks! Brian.

Defee said:
I see that they have one in Tulsa and Oklahoma City so when i go to Tulsa tomorrow, i will stop and try one! Thanks! Brian.
I'm sorry for not responding earlier. I meant to try their fresh donuts, I don't know if they let people to sample any like you find at the deli section in the grocery stores.

Anyway, if you all buy Krispy Kreme donuts at any Wal-Mart/Sam's locations, be sure to see for the date expiration before you take any out of the store. I recently went to the Wal-Mart location in Le Noir City, Tennessee (not my choice, not any "big" stores are open late in that town!) and all the donuts were expired. I was going to get some for my grandmother when I was on my way to see my grandmother.

Now I wonder if the employees in the deli section are instructed to re-label/re-pack the expired ones so none would be wasted!

There is ways you can tell if the donuts are fresh by the looks of it.

Brian said:
I'm sorry for not responding earlier. I meant to try their fresh donuts, I don't know if they let people to sample any like you find at the deli section in the grocery stores.

Anyway, if you all buy Krispy Kreme donuts at any Wal-Mart/Sam's locations, be sure to see for the date expiration before you take any out of the store. I recently went to the Wal-Mart location in Le Noir City, Tennessee (not my choice, not any "big" stores are open late in that town!) and all the donuts were expired. I was going to get some for my grandmother when I was on my way to see my grandmother.

Now I wonder if the employees in the deli section are instructed to re-label/re-pack the expired ones so none would be wasted!

There is ways you can tell if the donuts are fresh by the looks of it.
Wouldnt surprise me if the employees changed the expiration dates on them donuts...heh! I did try one fresh one in Tulsa and you know what?..its good and fresh but nothing special about them in my opinion..lol! Do u think they are better than Dunkin Donuts or any other donuts? I dont understand why Krispy Kremes are so expensive..geez.

Defee said:
Wouldnt surprise me if the employees changed the expiration dates on them donuts...heh! I did try one fresh one in Tulsa and you know what?..its good and fresh but nothing special about them in my opinion..lol! Do u think they are better than Dunkin Donuts or any other donuts? I dont understand why Krispy Kremes are so expensive..geez.
I’m not too crazy about donuts or anything sweet, but I’ll have to say I prefer Dunkin Donuts’ powdered balls to Krispy Kreme’s donuts. So little choices for people like myself where Krispy Kreme has a very presence! :)

Im like you,Brian, i dont like anything real sweet so i dont eat donuts hardly, i was just curious as to why Krispy Kremes are so popular is all..big deal with KK, lol!
Last Thursday, we had a going away party for one lady here at the office so we had pizza and cake..the guys are strange, they ate up the cake faster than they did pizza! ..so was wondering..does men love sweets more than women does?? us women ate the pizza more than we did cake! i was observing so it looks like men prefer sweets over plain stuff..so what you all think????

I hear Krispy Kreme has more fat than regular donuts. Beats me. *Scratches her head*

My father offered me some K.K. the other day... and I actually denied it. :eek: Yeah, it's really yummy tasting and everything but its very fattening.

Defee said:

Yeah cool it happened to me they gave me a sample and I slipped into some state of mind and the next thing I know is I'm sitting at a table in the donut place and see 2 empty donut boxes on my table.

Those donuts are addictive! Be careful!

Richard

Nesmuth said:
Yeah cool it happened to me they gave me a sample and I slipped into some state of mind and the next thing I know is I'm sitting at a table in the donut place and see 2 empty donut boxes on my table.

Those donuts are addictive! Be careful!

Richard
LOL! ohmygosh!! you ate 2 whole boxes of donuts ?..whoo hooo!
If i did that, id be..... :barf:

Back