Know any cool tricks?

If you use your washing machine a lot as I do .once a week put it through on boil wash it should not get all Messed up and gives it more years of life

My Vermont cousins did that once when they were little (they lived in the woods). They learned. :giggle:
My cousin did the same, walked to the river and did his business, hours later he was squirming non stop, next day we had to take him to the hospital as it was so bad... he found out the hard way how to identify them.

Black tape can fix almost anything. Keep a roll or two with you wherever you go. :D

"Black tape"? Are you referring to old fashioned electrical tape?

^Yep. Also known as black magic. :D

As a "do it all tape" I thought "Duck/duct tape had pretty much taken over.

By the way, I never will forget when time sheets at the construction company where I was bookkeeper first started referring to using "duck" tape. They I found out that there is a brand called "Duck Tape".

My Vermont cousins did that once when they were little (they lived in the woods). They learned. :giggle:

My ex husband cleaned out some guy yard and my ex had no idea he was cutting down poison ivy all day ! He was carrying it in his arms and had no gloves on and went to bathroom . He was in bed for a few days he so got sick . I tried to tell my ex the guy as an ass and I didn't trust him , my ex thought the guy was 'nice' . Yeah he was so nice that hired someone else to cut down his poison ivy. My ex learned the hard way not trust someone just b/c they're old. I was lucky and didn't get it too.

At a 4 way stop. Don't stop at the same time as another motorist. If it's close allow them to stop first. It's well worth it. Follow closely behind them. You're welcome. :D

At a 4 way stop. Don't stop at the same time as another motorist. If it's close allow them to stop first. It's well worth it. Follow closely behind them. You're welcome. :D

My city removed traffic lights from a 4ways stops and put up stop signs instead . Now when 4 cars stop at the same time no one know who should go first . They will just sit there , so I will go first , I couldn't believe my city removed the traffic lights b/c a lot of school kids walked to school in my city . The mayor wanted to save money but I feel the safety of the kids was more importance . I will try this the next time I use this intersection , I use it everyday to bring my dog to the park.

This not so much a tip but trick with Christmas coming may want try magic trick.If put small golf ball in pit of arm you can get your pulse on each hand doo anything even jingle bells.It really intrigues peopl who understand how do pulse.You can do it up to 30 mins.It safe and has no effect on body.Just little trick if having Christmas party

Yeah I knew the person that got there first can go first after they came to a full stop but a lot of other drivers don't seem to know this . I will wait for the person to go first but they sit there not knowing who go first and I will try to tell the person to go ahead and they will tell me to go ahead . :roll: And you have the drivers that run the stop sign or only will only slow down then go ahead. We had a 4 intersection and people had no idea how to drive though it. A woman had the right of way she had no stop sign but I did but she just sat there waiting for me to go first .UGH! I went first b/c I didn't feel like wasting my gas b/c some fool
didn't know she had the right of way. This was so bad at this intersection
the mayor had a roundabout put in which made it worst . The roundabout was poorly design for a small road.

If you can't fix it with duck tape, it probably wasn't broken to start with! ;)

Black tape can fix almost anything. Keep a roll or two with you wherever you go. :D

I ran out of masking tape to wrap up a package I was sending in the mail so I used some electrical tape I had . I took my package to the
post office and the clerk started to laugh and called out to another clerk that "we won't get a electrical shock from this package!" The tape worked great !

Back