Kissing.....

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kissing involved "necking" became "foreplay". Which means that as soon as caught up in your kissing, there's a hand sneaking up your shirt. Why does it have to lead to sex instead of just fooling around having fun?

Cheri said:
Kissing involved "necking" became "foreplay". Which means that as soon as caught up in your kissing, there's a hand sneaking up your shirt. Why does it have to lead to sex instead of just fooling around having fun?
Funny question....i guess cuz the guy got horny! LOL!
If you dont want sex, then push him away, period.

Defee this is for General that doesn't mean it happened to me.. LOL!

Cheri said:
Defee this is for General that doesn't mean it happened to me.. LOL!
Sorry, since you asked the question, i assumed it happened to you. You mean it never happened to you???? Surely it did, heh! It has happend to nearly everybody, im sure as it has happened to me too.....

Too hard for men to stop right there after a heavy bout of kissing. We all know how most men and women lack willpower in that area especially if that person is a great kisser " grins "

Defee said:
Sorry, since you asked the question, i assumed it happened to you. You mean it never happened to you???? Surely it did, heh! It has happend to nearly everybody, im sure as it has happened to me too.....

Defee, i agree with ur comment... :dance:

cheri
why dont u say something from urself after u brought up the questions???

Last edited:
huh? Just because I made this thread it doesn't mean it happened to me recently..

I just have full of ideas and like to discuss people with threads I make, and I would like to hear their Ideas too...

Meg, Yes so True!

I personally think that it has to do with the errogenous zones of the body - it's not just women...but ah, certain areas, when kissed or "necked," make someone want more. :) Hey, if it feels good, then eh...we're only human! ;)

:lol: Cheri

sure ive been down that road -- necking ends up to some fun in bed! :naughty: if the woman kisses me and knows where all the weak spots are -- ill just melt! :giggle: women are my weakness!

:shock: cat is outta the bag!!!! *disappears* :lol:

Moondancer said:
Defee, i agree with ur comment... :dance:

cheri
why dont u say something from urself after u brought up the questions???
Why don't YOU make a comment too? ;)

As for me, I don't really know. I'm not the kind of guy who goes making out with every gal I meet and leading it to foreplay.

Meg said:
Too hard for men to stop right there after a heavy bout of kissing. We all know how most men and women lack willpower in that area especially if that person is a great kisser " grins "

Exactly what I would say....Well said there Meg! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Why don't YOU make a comment too?

Maybe she has a crush on Cheri?.... :naughty:

Cheri said:
huh? Just because I made this thread it doesn't mean it happened to me recently..

You said the key word "recently" does that mean it happened to you before in the past? hehehe...

Back