Killer Laptop

Wow that's sad if you can't do with out a computer long enough to take a bath

And the winner of this month's Darwin Award is...

Mod's Note:

Both threads have been merged.

By the way, I'd have to agree with you guys. It's bad enough that common sense had failed for her in this case, unfortunately.

What? She have an addict problem to keep being online all the time. No life and therefore, she got it.

Know what? Should use smartphone and put in plastic pocket while in bath. Ta-da! Well, that's what I did on my DS and phone. :lol:

Nothing to worry about USA. The law that all bathroom and kitchen must have outlet power with surge protected. It's against harmful voltage spikes plus USA is only 110volts. Mostly europe is more than 220volts.

Nothing to worry about USA. The law that all bathroom and kitchen must have outlet power with surge protected. It's against harmful voltage spikes plus USA is only 110volts. Mostly europe is more than 220volts.

from what I read a while ago - the reason for low voltage in USA and high voltage in Europe is because we have plentiful of power stations while Europe has less... so they need higher voltage to boost power to further distance.

Dang, that is very dangerous thing to do. *smh*

This person deserves a Darwin Award!
David Carradine is this year ultimate winner
number1.gif

It's too bad she died.

I am like Jiro, though in that I use my BB all the time when I take a bath!

Back