kids bullied bus monitor..

Just sayin' here....this lady was 68 years old....seems to be a grandmother-great-grandmother type....

Was she qualified to be a bus monitor? Suited for it? I would say not....kids can be really cruel when their parents are not around. They bully each other and their language is horrific.....And this is not an isolated incident. Feel sure it happens daily on almost every school bus in the USA....

Feel a school bus monitor should know how to deal with kids like this, and be able to "nip it in the bud"....saying shut up, sit back, or you will be wrote up and not allowed to ride the bus at all...

And if the kid persisted acting out, then notify the school authorities. A letter sent home or a phone call to the kids parents warning that if their child continued to disrespect the bus monitor, their child would be suspended from riding the bus and the parent would have to make some other accommodation for their child to get back and forth from school.

Just my .02 cents....

The woman was a school bus driver so I guess people thought she was able to do the job a bus monitor. It really depend on the person , I know some
people older than the woman that would had never broke down and cry .
Te thing that bother I never seen any kids get this much money for being bullied worst than the woman.

Quote:

"The Greece Central School District announced on Friday that four students involved in bullying a bus monitor will be suspended from school and regular bus transportation for one year."

That, too? No shit!

Yup, both of them.

It means kids to have to ride on special bus to alternative school.

Just sayin' here....this lady was 68 years old....seems to be a grandmother-great-grandmother type....

Was she qualified to be a bus monitor? Suited for it? I would say not....kids can be really cruel when their parents are not around. They bully each other and their language is horrific.....And this is not an isolated incident. Feel sure it happens daily on almost every school bus in the USA....

Feel a school bus monitor should know how to deal with kids like this, and be able to "nip it in the bud"....saying shut up, sit back, or you will be wrote up and not allowed to ride the bus at all...

And if the kid persisted acting out, then notify the school authorities. A letter sent home or a phone call to the kids parents warning that if their child continued to disrespect the bus monitor, their child would be suspended from riding the bus and the parent would have to make some other accommodation for their child to get back and forth from school.

Just my .02 cents....

totally agree.she should been able to diffuse this before it got that far.This did not happen overnight these kids would have been bullies quite sometime so she could have asked for transfer to coach she was able cope with....if you going to employ someone on a job like this then train them a few assertive lessons which should be compulsery.
Still these little brats hopefully learn the victim has now turned, and she bu88ering off to FLorida quids in set up for life,and they are not. In fact i expect they totally humiliated,lets hope so and it puts a message up that victims are victims no longer

Back