keifer

I love kefir! Did you get kefir or kefir grains? Kefir grains look sorta like cottage cheese and are themselves edible. You put them in milk (raw milk preferably, way better for you and works better for kefir) let it sit on the counter for a few days and then strain them out for your next batch and drink the kefir you just made. :)

There are more detailed directions online. If you don't care for the taste, you can add honey to sweeten it, fruit, cocoa powder for a chocolate kefir. I like to make smoothies with kefir.

Kefir is a great way to get lots of good probiotics! :)

...you can also make water kefir which a lot of people like better.

they sort of jelly crystals...my friend is jewish and she said it a very jewish thing..i put some cinammon in it tasted just awful..

I have just been given jar of kiefer i looked it up on the net clear as mud..i told it very american thing can someone tell me if used it and how

Kefir is the right way to spell it and I use to drink it all the time. I did buy some not long ago . It's very good you for you.

Kefir is the right way to spell it and I use to drink it all the time. I did buy some not long ago . It's very good you for you.

It's very good for you, but it tastes like it too!!

Years ago when we were on a vegetarian, all natural diet, it was something I would incorporate blended with frozen fruit, but now when I eat a more mainstream diet, Kefir really doesn't taste great.

It's very good for you, but it tastes like it too!!

Years ago when we were on a vegetarian, all natural diet, it was something I would incorporate blended with frozen fruit, but now when I eat a more mainstream diet, Kefir really doesn't taste great.

I buy the fruit kefir and I think it taste good. We had yogurt that came in a glass bottle when I was kid and I liked that , it was very tart tasting . I brought plain kefir not that long ago and I liked it.

If I could have dairy, I'd probably drink it. I like some fermented and tart foods.
Some years back I got some of the fruit kefir for my husband to drink, he did like it and we would buy it more often. Then he got tired of it.

i tried the crystals on there own with some honey and cinnimum,i can honestly say i no be doing that again 'yuk phew yuk yuk'

Back