Keep an Eye on Your License Plate

jeez. IF there is gas price go down as well and crime go down.

no, it doesn't matter. Gas will run out and more people are hungry for gas to drive. See Mad Max? That's cause. :)

liebling yup any prices when it goes up, then crime go up.. because business makes crime to win..

oh dear...bright world we live in.

so glad I have a purple car! not many do.. so I can say it wasn't me at 90% of the time. :giggle:

what I can suggest is that you should use bolts instead of screws - a simple cheap deterrent.

or use this one that requires allen wrench -
pACE2-983917dt.jpg

But........... What about registration? Every time they send you renewel statement with your car's model. If someone steal lience plate and it wont match to their car at all. huh?

But........... What about registration? Every time they send you renewel statement with your car's model. If someone steal lience plate and it wont match to their car at all. huh?

well they're using stolen license plate just to steal gas. I'm sure they're smart enough to switch plates after they get the gas. if not.... well.... stupid is as stupid does

Don't bother buying gas cap lock. It's ineffective deterrent since it's easily breakable with a pliers but it does slow the thief down a little bit.

well they're using stolen license plate just to steal gas. I'm sure they're smart enough to switch plates after they get the gas. if not.... well.... stupid is as stupid does

Blame Gas co that they are too high. Blame Bush! lol

We have the same problem here in Australia. On the news last night they said that some servos were thinking of setting up spikes to stop people driving off with out paying.

It's bad enough as it already is.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

yes there are more more crazy around now! it times to strike! just like 73 but not want to get back to 55mph speed limited! rme!

A woman said her son found his license plate missing so he called the police to file a report. They told him people were stealing the plates to get free gas. Given the rise in gas prices, people have taken to stealing license plates, putting them on a their car (same make and model), then getting gas and running. The gas station will have "your" license plate # and you could be in trouble for "pump and run." Check your car periodically to be sure you still have a plate. If you should find it missing, file a report immediately!!! Keep an eye on your license plate! Make sure you always know it's there! When the license plate is reported as the "drive off vehicle," it's YOU they contact! Be aware!!!! Be aware of your license plates, most of us never look to see if the plates are there or not. :rl:

Pass this on to everyone you know (Even if they don't have a car) They can pass it on to their friends with cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to pay first before you can even pump here in Washington State

I find it interesting that it's required in some states. However, I can't argue with that as it's a good idea to pay before you pump.

yes there are more more crazy around now! it times to strike! just like 73 but not want to get back to 55mph speed limited! rme!

Well, I doubt about would goes back to 55 MPH, if congress are support them then they will losing their election.

A woman said her son found his license plate missing so he called the police to file a report. They told him people were stealing the plates to get free gas. Given the rise in gas prices, people have taken to stealing license plates, putting them on a their car (same make and model), then getting gas and running. The gas station will have "your" license plate # and you could be in trouble for "pump and run." Check your car periodically to be sure you still have a plate. If you should find it missing, file a report immediately!!! Keep an eye on your license plate! Make sure you always know it's there! When the license plate is reported as the "drive off vehicle," it's YOU they contact! Be aware!!!! Be aware of your license plates, most of us never look to see if the plates are there or not. :rl:

Pass this on to everyone you know (Even if they don't have a car) They can pass it on to their friends with cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not know it already started odd and even days? :dunno2:

yah in my hometown, there had been gas and run incidents.

for here most gas stations have it that people has to go inside to pay before filling or pay at pump after 9pm, i guess thats when most gas and run cases happen, i dunno

Back