just suggest about pm

knightwolf68

Reaction score
I just want to suggest that i like old AD pm that they have done like flash light to let me know there is "mail" in pm as i am aware of pop up alert but i rather not .. i just like "light flash" on the box of pm that really got my attn ... cuz there is few times i wasn't notice there were mail for me .. so i hope u can add it up otherwise GOOD JOB on upgrades on AD !

i know what u mean KW68 -- it was easier to catch the new PMs in the old version of AD -- ive so far have had no trouble catching any new PMs cuz when i log onto AD i tend to check to see if i have any PMs waiting for me or not and if there are any then i go there and check -- that hasnt been a problem so far with me

id be curious to hear what other members might say ref to the PMs and the notification sytem uhmm

I agree with KW but i have set up a notification system in my e mail, and in my check mark where i would recive a flash box saying i have a PM from so and so, lemme find that way i did it...... go to options then scroll down u ll see allow send u e mail if u get an PM and the other option in same area right after the e mail is pop up box if u have PM check those two and u ll get an e mail from AD and pop up from AD when u open AD up and whenever u reload u ll get a pop up if u have PMs hope this works for u all....

javapride said:
I agree with KW but i have set up a notification system in my e mail, and in my check mark where i would recive a flash box saying i have a PM from so and so, lemme find that way i did it...... go to options then scroll down u ll see allow send u e mail if u get an PM and the other option in same area right after the e mail is pop up box if u have PM check those two and u ll get an e mail from AD and pop up from AD when u open AD up and whenever u reload u ll get a pop up if u have PMs hope this works for u all....
I rather not to have pop up ... I just rather to have flash light on box as i consider it so polite ... as i consider pop up as somewhat rude get into my way know what i mean ??? but i can understand other ppl prefer that way ... It suit me fine ... lol

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHh OK i uddy how u feel, yah for SOME poeple who wants the flashing thats understandable, yah i agree like a phone light in its own way, make sense. i uddy how u feel KW let's see if ALEX can put that back for u :)

knightwolf68 said:
I rather not to have pop up ... I just rather to have flash light on box as i consider it so polite ... as i consider pop up as somewhat rude get into my way know what i mean ??? but i can understand other ppl prefer that way ... It suit me fine ... lol

i agree i dont like pop ups either -- so far no plm with this new system -- just took some time getting used to was all with the PM system

I would love to have a "Deaf-friendly" alerter.... like ummmm... an USB vibrator to say that I have a PM in AD.

Back