Just feel depressed...

BabyAngel,

WOW, You almost made me cry. I wish I live closer to you and give you a :hug: :D ....

When you mentioned about Christian friends backstabbing you. Remember that sometimes christian person isn't mature for being in christian example or person who is hypocrite. True Christians should not gossip period! But..we must remember that we all make mistakes and God is teaching us to grow mature in christian walks in the Lord.

I understand perfectly where you are coming from hurts and depression when deafies have backstabbed you. Since Ive been divorced for 3 years now. My ex hubby has been succeeded influences deaf community turn against my reputation. Know what? God will take care of my ex hubby and the community. They will answer to God someday in heaven for their accountable actions. We all will answer to God someday also.

Remember, you are not alone. We are here for you and I will be praying for you. God is the only person who you can trust, your family and few true friends. My mother taught me that it is better to have few friends than having many friends. :)

Whenever you feel depress or hurt or whatever, turn yourself to God only...God is the only person who handles our problems, not our family or friends.

I hope your brother and his financee will have a wonderful wedding!

I can image how you feeling when I'm in your shoe, BabyAngel :hug: I remember your posts in other threads about your Dad and Granddad.

It seems that you has bad time in 2005. :(

It's good for you to know that your friends are not your real/true friend. Yes, I know it's very pain for you after lose your beloved father then Granddad then found out that your friends are false which you thought they are your good friends.

Best is ignore backstabbers to look postive about yourself and will know that they are not your real friends.

I had been through out before but I choose to ignore them/smart them to show them that I do not need them as my friends.

You know that we (AD members) are here anytimes for you.

Do SOMETHING to keep your mind off is hobbies...... ?

How about crafts work?
Go to evening class to find out which kind of hobbies you like to learn...?

Hey hey BabyAngel,

Who says your different ? Hehe, I said No one is, Everyone goes thru like you have done.. but be thankful you got lots of great people here who cheers you up, and help you out... Just dont forget these special friends you get thru here too :)

I went thru myself too but I finally got free, and trying not to go back into it... But we all got a life to go on.... smile soo You also are brave for posting..
It does help some of us to understand that WE ALL do have feeling...

Babyangel, Just don't let it sorrow you down, Just go have a walk even for 5 min on your street, It will make you feel so fresh up in your body, and forget the stress... That's what I did, I go for a walk for 5 min, then turn into 15 min then now I been walking like 2 hours a day sometime 1-4 hours depend on where I go, If I go to Canal, I walk 9 miles there! maybe once-twice a month.. It is very wow to get all of the stress to get out of system, before you go back home...

Now I look forward to a challanger life this Summer, walking trails in mountains! even in my new backyard IF we get this place *fingerbititing*

Wendy

True Wendy,,,, I forget to add my posts about walking........ I do that often.

Liebling:-))) said:
True Wendy,,,, I forget to add my posts about walking........ I do that often.
Yes, doing something physical is good. Walking, bicycling, lifting weights, gardening, even cleaning out closets, are good "therapy". Sweat and sore muscles can actually dissolve some depression. Just don't do that too close to bed time. You don't want to interfere with your sleep.

BabyAngel, I would never tell you not to feel pain from losing someone close to your heart. In fact, I would encourage you to feel it, to embrace it, let the pain happen. It simply takes time for the hurt to go away and in the meantime you are alive, feel the difference. It does help to be busy and it does not hurt to tell those around you that you love them. Say it now. Always, always say it now.
We are on your side, BabyAngel, hugsss.

Beowulf said:
. It simply takes time for the hurt to go away and in the meantime you are alive, feel the difference. It does help to be busy and it does not hurt to tell those around you that you love them. Say it now. Always, always say it now..

:gpost: Word! Didn't I ever tell you I love you dude? Well I do :hug: :ily:

Today is two years anniversary of my dad's death. Time goes fast. I miss him. He passed away one week after my birthday.

IcedTeaRulz said:
Today is two years anniversary of my dad's death. Time goes fast. I miss him. He passed away one week after my birthday.

Aw I'm sorry to hear that sweetie :hug:....

IcedTeaRulz said:

I'm really sorry to hear about that, but yeah time goes fast. Remember he always love you no matter what

I really don't know what to say to you (everybody) who posted. I felt so much better that you gave me some advices and support for me. I mean, yesterday after I took your advices, I went out and get my next door neighbor to go with me to walk at track. I kept walking and walking...walking, I didn't even realize what time it was. I walked almost 11 laps :eek2: but it did help me so much better I felt so wonderful inside of me and I will make sure to go out and walk next time.

Last night before I go to bed, I prayed and had a long talk while I was crying that I will make sure that I will stay being happy just for my dad, uncle, grandpa, and everybody and I will always think about them no matter what, they are in my heart. I have to move on and make a new life because I can't sit here all day and night so I must have to get up and do something. And other things...honestly I do feel much better, but it will be very hard for me because Father's Day is coming up soon and my dad's birthday too, but I will make sure that I will put flowers on his grave :)

So again, Thank you very much and I do have some GREAT friends in here!!

Honey, dont forget that your Dad can hear every word in your head. I know you have regrets for saying some harsh words to him while he was alive. I know that you wished that you had a better closure with him. It sounds like you are grieving for not having that closure with him. But rest assured, your Dad can hear every thought in your head. It is hard because he cannot let you know that he knows/forgives you but you can look for little miracles. I believe in little miracles that Heaven sends from above to let us know that we are not forgotten, etc.

As for your friends, I think that they are not strong type of friends. We all have both strong and weak friends. Strong friends are who will never stop contacting us, never give up on us, stay true to us through all types of life situations and will never allow you to feel betrayed etc. Some friends mean well but they are too weak to speak up or reach out through to you. Your grandmother is much more important than that...she is very lucky to have you to care deeply about her.

Im not going to say Hey you ll be fine quickly...it will be years before you will be fine with it but the pain will always be in your heart. Just remember that your father does not want you to be in so much pain. Your father wants you to go out and have a wonderful, blessed and joyful life while you are on Earth. Then you will see him again and get another hug from him when your time is up on Earth.

Hugs, Babyangel!

Meg said:
Honey, dont forget that your Dad can hear every word in your head. I know you have regrets for saying some harsh words to him while he was alive. I know that you wished that you had a better closure with him. It sounds like you are grieving for not having that closure with him. But rest assured, your Dad can hear every thought in your head. It is hard because he cannot let you know that he knows/forgives you but you can look for little miracles. I believe in little miracles that Heaven sends from above to let us know that we are not forgotten, etc.

As for your friends, I think that they are not strong type of friends. We all have both strong and weak friends. Strong friends are who will never stop contacting us, never give up on us, stay true to us through all types of life situations and will never allow you to feel betrayed etc. Some friends mean well but they are too weak to speak up or reach out through to you. Your grandmother is much more important than that...she is very lucky to have you to care deeply about her.

Im not going to say Hey you ll be fine quickly...it will be years before you will be fine with it but the pain will always be in your heart. Just remember that your father does not want you to be in so much pain. Your father wants you to go out and have a wonderful, blessed and joyful life while you are on Earth. Then you will see him again and get another hug from him when your time is up on Earth.

Hugs, Babyangel!

i couldn't have said this better meggie! :hug: glad u are back!!! :D MWAH!!!

Well , I have been feel bad for my dad. Since he has cancer and it was suppose to have 1 to 2 months left for him to be on earth . So that timed he lived next door from my home . I has to leave NC to Fla to visit my child . Before I leave, I came and talked with him and he sat wheelchair outside on the porch. He know I was leave. I gave him medicine that he need and we hugged . I told dad I will be back with in 2 wks. So I left and somehow I feel something tell me to turned around back home for some reason so I walked back to see dad but sure enough he still sat on wheelchair on porch and waited for me to leave which he can see over there the road.. So I came back and huggs him hard.. Dad and I closer.. Then I left with in 2 days later he died. I dropped my planned to going Walt Dinsey World with my child so I drove 500 miles back home NC and rush to see him at Furneal Home ( That time he was laid in smile and cover white sheet on him) I told daddy myself . I smile while he smile in peace! I never get over with my Guilty I should have stay here and know it is time for him gone.
Same as my sister. I drove down Fla and see her at hosptial and I stayed beside her for 32 hours * she was have cancer* so Doctor and nurse surprised she was fight to be still around. She stay at ICU so I decide go outside for something with my two brothers so I walked down within 2 minutes later she died.
I feel that two of them don't want me see them gone , they has been waited on me to leave..That what I feel.
My younger brother who every one know him so well, he was very kind of activites travel with bowling, softball, basketball. So I talked him online and he tell me to waited which he need check the balance on computer so I waited and waited for likly 20 min I was still online with him but guess what he died with heartattack while I sat and waited for him return online after he checked his balance.
I haven't get any chance to tell three of this family that I LOVED them! But that changed my life so much and know they tried to tell me something. I still never forget and keep remind me long times..
Back in 1984 My grandmother who I rasied live with her for years and I visited her at the hosptial. She has cancer.. but.... She never know how to sign langagues not even one bit. Before I left the hosptial. She sign me ILU I was surprised. A week later she died.

BabyAngel said:
I really don't know what to say to you (everybody) who posted. I felt so much better that you gave me some advices and support for me. I mean, yesterday after I took your advices, I went out and get my next door neighbor to go with me to walk at track. I kept walking and walking...walking, I didn't even realize what time it was. I walked almost 11 laps :eek2: but it did help me so much better I felt so wonderful inside of me and I will make sure to go out and walk next time.

Last night before I go to bed, I prayed and had a long talk while I was crying that I will make sure that I will stay being happy just for my dad, uncle, grandpa, and everybody and I will always think about them no matter what, they are in my heart. I have to move on and make a new life because I can't sit here all day and night so I must have to get up and do something. And other things...honestly I do feel much better, but it will be very hard for me because Father's Day is coming up soon and my dad's birthday too, but I will make sure that I will put flowers on his grave :)

You will never forget your dad. He knew and he has been watch you everyday. Just like I have myself, I find something intersting to write poem about him and other family that keep me remain remembered them. YOur dad want you to know that you don't need to be depressed and he know that you love him no matter what.. I beleive he did say to you in spirit.

FeistyChick said:
i wasn't trying to mock anyone or anything.. sorry if you got the wrong impression.. but i just made a little mistake with the "sexual genre" .. thats all .. and he made a joke out of this...i wasn't even trying to hurt anyone at all... (sigh)

You misunderstood his post, He wasn't even directly his post toward to you, He was talking about BabyAngel's thread...Do you know what "Sticky" means?

Re-read his post again
Roadrunner said:
Mod Note:

I feel this thread deserve to be 'sticky' for the time being so AD'ers can give her the support and encouragements she sure could greatly use!

IcedTeaRulz said:
sowwy to hear that.. :hug:

BabyAngel said:
but it will be very hard for me because Father's Day is coming up soon and my dad's birthday too, but I will make sure that I will put flowers on his grave :)

Roadrunner had lost his own father too, and every father's Day, it gets harder on him, but we had visited his father's grave in Iowa three times already for the past 2 years....

Roadrunner planted a tree in the memories of his father, and it was a beautiful tree, I was thinking of planting one in our own back yard, and get a stone with his name on it.....That might help him feel a bit better knowing he can see it everyday....

I'm glad you're feeling alot better now, hang in there girl :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Roadrunner had lost his own father too, and every father's Day, it gets harder on him, but we had visited his father's grave in Iowa three times already for the past 2 years....

Roadrunner planted a tree in the memories of his father, and it was a beautiful tree, I was thinking of planting one in our own back yard, and get a stone with his name on it.....That might help him feel a bit better knowing he can see it everyday....

Aww...thanks for being 'thoughtful' and even consider planting a tree in remembrance of my dad ^Angel^ :ily:

It's not easy losing one's own parent or parents...but cherishing the good memories and even doing things such as planting a tree in the memory of love ones can draw a sense of renewed strength and peacefulness as well.

BabyAngel, I'm sure it'll be exceedingly difficult with Father's Day and his b-day coming up...each year, I have lit a candle during my dad's b-day, perhaps this is something you could try and do too...for myself, it gives me some closure. Hang in there-- :)

^Angel^ said:

I lost my mother a day before Mother's Day, May 12, 1990. It is very hard on me every year, Mother's Day. I miss my Mom, we are very closer !

Back