Jury for Michael Vicks

Opal

Reaction score
Beautiful picture of dogs!!!!

Attachments

• gmp24.jpg
    gmp24.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 23
For the Europeans, it is specifically American football.

For Europeans - Rugby but for American is Football

For Europoeans - football but for American is soccer...

It confused Americans with my British language in some posts, that's why I use "American football" instead of "Rugby" or use American langage "soccer" instead of "European football" to aviod their confusion.

A famous American Basketball star, who in real life got involved in illegal dog fight and got caught. Shame on him!!!

Oh I see...

I got what you post the picture of dogs... It's really good one... :lol:

At first, I couldn't firgure out who is Micheal Vicks? but now I get it....

Yeah, he was on the Atlanta Falcons NFL team - also graduated from VA Tech. Really terrible what he did. I've lost my respect completely for him.

For Europeans - Rugby but for American is Football

For Europoeans - football but for American is soccer...

It confused Americans with my British language in some posts, that's why I use "American football" instead of "Rugby" or use American langage "soccer" instead of "European football" to aviod their confusion.

Nobody's confused <<looking around>> football is football and soccer is for those who don't want to get tackled and suck at playing it. ;)

Oh, by the way, here in the States, we speak "American" and everyone else speak "English." If you're asking for a napkin here, you're asking for something to wipe your mouth or hands; in Europe and Canada, it's for women's hygiene. We buy gas here, over there it's petrol.

Last edited:
Hope thiese dogs bite Micheal Vicks in his butt. :giggle:

:rofl:

I am mad at Michael Vicks! I am glad it's not my team! Anyways, I feel bad for
dogs in dogfighting arena. I watched it on HBO Real Sports about Michael Vicks and Dogfighting, if you need to
prove, go check on "On Demand" HBO, watch it
if you have a digital cable box in your area, and it will have closed-captioning.

I hope Vicks will find a serious guilty, and he will life in prison. :pissed:

Back