June 11th...

BabyAngel

Reaction score
:party: Happy Birthday to RjR2006 on June 11th :party:

P.S. I am making this thread early because I won't able to be here this weekend since I will be gone to my brother's wedding :bye:

Happy Birthday to you, RJR! Hope your day of celebration is everything you've wished for and for many more years of celebrating as well!! Have a great birthday--pssttt, need help blowing out the candles? :lol:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

thanks and only 3 days left!!!!!! :)
yesterday I got a relay call from my friend's mom and she asked me to have my mom call her. I am unsure why she wants to talk to my mom, I am guessing that I might get a surprise on my birthday since she called me instead of mom. my ASL friend won't tell me the reason.

:birthday: Hey rjr!!!! I heard some :gossip: that someone has a birthday coming up soon!!!! :birthday: to you rjr, I hope you have a wonderful day on June 11th!!! May you have many, many more years of health and happiness!!! :party: :birthday:

HAPPPY B-DAY RJR!!! have enjoy ur bday i m sure everybody in ur hometown have superiser for you don't be :eek2: :giggle: so have fun!

Ya have a great birthday! Enjoy your early :birthday: while it last ;)

i go ahead and to say early!!

:birthday:

:dj::dance:

have A WONDERFUL day!!!

hope u have a fun on ur bday day! :cheers:

Meg said:
:birthday: RJ! :birthday:

:party: time!

me :cheers: you as your birthday is the day after mine. Geminis rocks!

haha! I don't drink alcohol till I turn 21 in 2007, I don't plan to drink too much...

Back