JiveTalk - new IM for BB devices

geez, nothing is for free you know as you gotta think about the people that created this for bb it does cost money to run it !!! it's only 19.95 Usd one time fee... I think it's 29.95 transferrable to another device, again one time fee... can't go wrong... I love this program on my bb

geez, nothing is for free you know as you gotta think about the people that created this for bb it does cost money to run it !!! it's only 19.95 Usd one time fee... I think it's 29.95 transferrable to another device, again one time fee... can't go wrong... I love this program on my bb
What makes it so special?

Why is it better than AIM, MSN, etc?

Oh, it actually costs money? Forget it.

It costs money because there is no paid advertisements on the software windows, so they make money creating software for people. AIM is free because there is advertisements on the IM buddy list, etc like that.

That's why Alldeaf is free to join, since you see tons of advertisements to keep it free for members to join.

Most mobile phones don't have advertisements all over the screen, only on web browser. That's it.

everything is not free, dude ! we are willing to buy the products for mobile... like we always buy the products like anti virus for our computers... that is same idea !

Hearing people dont complain about pricy products for any mobiles so do we.

i am happy you are satisfied with your SK device, but we just dont want lame SK devices so we want better mobiles such as PDAs etc. there are more products that comes in some various mobiles like AIM, YIM, video players, and MS Offices.

It costs money because there is no paid advertisements on the software windows, so they make money creating software for people. AIM is free because there is advertisements on the IM buddy list, etc like that.

That's why Alldeaf is free to join, since you see tons of advertisements to keep it free for members to join.

Most mobile phones don't have advertisements all over the screen, only on web browser. That's it.

:werd: exactly.

everything is not free, dude ! we are willing to buy the products for mobile... like we always buy the products like anti virus for our computers... that is same idea !

Hearing people dont complain about pricy products for any mobiles so do we.

i am happy you are satisfied with your SK device, but we just dont want lame SK devices so we want better mobiles such as PDAs etc. there are more products that comes in some various mobiles like AIM, YIM, video players, and MS Offices.

I agree with you! I rather something more exciting and "flexible" than sticking with the same old phone forever.

I use Trillian on my computer. It's free. It doesn't have advertisement.

I use AIM and Yahoo on my Sidekick. They're free. They don't have advertisement.

I use Trillian on my computer. It's free. It doesn't have advertisement.

I use AIM and Yahoo on my Sidekick. They're free. They don't have advertisement.

So what? Jive Talk is worth the cost. Who cares what the SK does?

Then tell us why Jive Talk is worth the cost?

What makes it better than AIM, Yahoo, MSN, etc?

vampy, alright. first of all, sk series mobiles are from danger company that designs its own o/s and other limited programs for the sk series mobiles only . it does limit the programs you select on your sk mobile and does not allow third party softwares loaded onto any sk mobile. Tmobile uses danger's own servers for internet and emails for those SK mobiles only just like blackberry server. Danger company wants to make these things more simply and friendly for sk users like you, vampy. Image that Danger Company decided to shut down and what wud it happen ? there wud be no server like it did happen before. and now let me ask you, Vampy, do you buy the games or something from downloads under Danger co ? i remmy there are like 4 dollars or 5 dollars or 10 dollars for any products like games. it is same idea that we do buy any unlimited products for our mobiles. the prices vary like from free to 40 bucks.

Now back to third party IM products,

Suppose.. if some people dont like AIM and they want something different like ICQ or GoogleTalks for their own mobiles, they want to choose what they want. that is how there are more Instant Messenger Softwares that come with more than 5 different IMs like GoogleTalks, ICQ, etc and IM can runs more than one IM. IM softwares that can be used on Windows Mobile, windows CE, BlackBerry, Palm o/s and other o/s. those different IM programs have very cool features such as your own favorite fonts, colors, etc.

speaking of Trillian, yes it is a nice software that can run more than one IM but it is for PCs only. i am not surprised if trillian decides to make one for mobiles only and they will sell it. so now we have IM products everywhere for the mobiles. there are more cheap IM software like Mundu IM that is for 10 bucks which i think it s wonderful. Some people I know dont like it and they want to try different one like ice cream flavors, u know. :)

now, vampy, since in your other posts you point your finger at these pricy products and pricy plans, u cant change our minds to go back to sk series . we just want better mobiles than sk mobiles.

no more sk mobiles for us, thanks ! :)

vampy, alright. first of all, sk series mobiles are from danger company that designs its own o/s and other limited programs for the sk series mobiles only . it does limit the programs you select on your sk mobile and does not allow third party softwares loaded onto any sk mobile. Tmobile uses danger's own servers for internet and emails for those SK mobiles only just like blackberry server. Danger company wants to make these things more simply and friendly for sk users like you, vampy. Image that Danger Company decided to shut down and what wud it happen ? there wud be no server like it did happen before. and now let me ask you, Vampy, do you buy the games or something from downloads under Danger co ? i remmy there are like 4 dollars or 5 dollars or 10 dollars for any products like games. it is same idea that we do buy any unlimited products for our mobiles. the prices vary like from free to 40 bucks.

Now back to third party IM products,

Suppose.. if some people dont like AIM and they want something different like ICQ or GoogleTalks for their own mobiles, they want to choose what they want. that is how there are more Instant Messenger Softwares that come with more than 5 different IMs like GoogleTalks, ICQ, etc and IM can runs more than one IM. IM softwares that can be used on Windows Mobile, windows CE, BlackBerry, Palm o/s and other o/s. those different IM programs have very cool features such as your own favorite fonts, colors, etc.

speaking of Trillian, yes it is a nice software that can run more than one IM but it is for PCs only. i am not surprised if trillian decides to make one for mobiles only and they will sell it. so now we have IM products everywhere for the mobiles. there are more cheap IM software like Mundu IM that is for 10 bucks which i think it s wonderful. Some people I know dont like it and they want to try different one like ice cream flavors, u know. :)

now, vampy, since in your other posts you point your finger at these pricy products and pricy plans, u cant change our minds to go back to sk series . we just want better mobiles than sk mobiles.

no more sk mobiles for us, thanks ! :)
You explained Sidekick and other mobile devices, but you didn't explain why Jive Talk is better.

You explained Sidekick and other mobile devices, but you didn't explain why Jive Talk is better.

dude, i am aware of that. i just wanted to tell you about the reasons since i saw your posts in other threads that you complained about the everything for mobiles are $$$$. like your post in this thread -
VamPyrox said:
that is why i had to make this good point why we buy these better products for the mobiles.

that is all. no offense, cool ? :cool:

It's worth it because it is better than anyt hing else for BB users. Jive Talk is not in competition with those services, so I don't understand the 2nd question.

This thread is not about the sidekick.

This beats IM+ and OZ Instant messaging programs price!!

I know that's a little harsh. I hate OZ Im-programs which use SMS, not DATA. I have noted here that whoever are unwilling to pay for software, but you really have to realize that account the thousands of man hours that go into developing and maintaining this software. the $30 price is the best option since you can transfer it between devices when you switch. That's really not a bad price for a lifetime license. As of concept, once You buy the WINDOWS VISTA software with the lifetime license/ cerificated number for PC or Laptop either .

They have created a great multi-client IM program, and have put a lot of hard work into getting it where it is. As long as the fee is reasonable, I wouldn't mind it.

Right. And if no one pays for this software, it would go bye-bye, then people would be begging to pay for it to come back.

Have you hear about IM+ from Shape Services ?? OUCH $50 bucks! ..

Vamp,

Why Jivetalk is worth the cost? by you asked.

I answer your queston, the reason , people don't want to pay instant messaging use on SMS. they are looking for third party IM software use DATA instead of SMS and save their money than spend every dime on SMS.

Anyway, people can't afford to pay IM+, its highly price. So, JiveTalk IM is met their needs and affordable price.

There are many im clients said IM+ is better than this or other IM. that is their individual who like IM+, or JiveTalk, YAK-ON IM, on and on.

I am currently use YAk-ON IM clients that what ALEX gave it out. I actually am comfort with YAK-ON IM client programs and no problem with it at all. becasue it is very RELIABLE, stay CONNECT, and reasonable PRICE.. ;)

Important to BB users looking for reasonable price and IM client is very reliable.

Hope this helpful..

Back