JiveTalk - new IM for BB devices

What makes it so special?

Why is it better than AIM, MSN, etc?

you can use aim, msn as well.. it's awesome... alot faster as well... you can switch from one to the other at the same time...

everything is not free, dude ! we are willing to buy the products for mobile... like we always buy the products like anti virus for our computers... that is same idea !

Hearing people dont complain about pricy products for any mobiles so do we.

i am happy you are satisfied with your SK device, but we just dont want lame SK devices so we want better mobiles such as PDAs etc. there are more products that comes in some various mobiles like AIM, YIM, video players, and MS Offices.

Totally agree!!!!

Vamp,

Why Jivetalk is worth the cost? by you asked.

I answer your queston, the reason , people don't want to pay instant messaging use on SMS. they are looking for third party IM software use DATA instead of SMS and save their money than spend every dime on SMS.

Anyway, people can't afford to pay IM+, its highly price. So, JiveTalk IM is met their needs and affordable price.

There are many im clients said IM+ is better than this or other IM. that is their individual who like IM+, or JiveTalk, YAK-ON IM, on and on.

I am currently use YAk-ON IM clients that what ALEX gave it out. I actually am comfort with YAK-ON IM client programs and no problem with it at all. becasue it is very RELIABLE, stay CONNECT, and reasonable PRICE.. ;)

Important to BB users looking for reasonable price and IM client is very reliable.

Hope this helpful..
Are you saying that it costs money to use AIM, MSN, and YIM on Blackberry?

Are you saying that it costs money to use AIM, MSN, and YIM on Blackberry?
VamP, Yeah You are correct! Yak On is free to try for 15 days, or IM+ is free to try for 7 days, or JiveTalk is free to try for 30 days whichever software of the most amazing multi-network IM Mobile client You choice for Blackberry. If you like JiveTalk, purchase a license for a one time fee of $19.95. No need to re-purchase. IM client Licence # is your lifetime.

Yak-ON, IM+, JiveTalk are powerful multi-network mobile IM client that enables chat capabilities within all public instant messaging systems: AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, PIN, and Google Talk. Those uses their Blackberry's data plan - No per message charges. that's IT!

NOTE: multi-network mobile software isn't for FREEWARE!

VamP, Yeah You are correct! Yak On is free to try for 15 days, or IM+ is free to try for 7 days, or JiveTalk is free to try for 30 days whichever software of the most amazing multi-network IM Mobile client You choice for Blackberry. If you like JiveTalk, purchase a license for a one time fee of $19.95. No need to re-purchase. IM client Licence # is your lifetime.

Yak-ON, IM+, JiveTalk are powerful multi-network mobile IM client that enables chat capabilities within all public instant messaging systems: AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, PIN, and Google Talk. Those uses their Blackberry's data plan - No per message charges. that's IT!

XBGMER is saying there are 2 ways to send a message on a cell phone or smartphone or pda phone.

Most freeware software that comes with your cell phone AOL or MSN or Yahoo etc uses SMS txt message so it will count charge toward your SMS usage. If you have plan like 300 SMS txt a month it will count againist that both way send and recieve .. example you send 4 message out and recieved 5 message in on cell phone built in AOL then it will cost you 9 SMS txt message againist your plan.

BUT you can have unlimited SMS txt message and no worry about count total message however SMS txt message are very slow and unrealiable. You send a message on AOL out and it can take 3 second to 1 minute for other person to recieve your message on SMS txt becasue it does not use data.

Phone company do not want you to use data for AOL or MSN or Yahoo becasue they want to charge you for each SMS txt send and recieve or force you to buy unlimited SMS txt plans.

So software author coded AOL/MSN/Yahoo software that "USE DATA" not SMS txt message to send out or recieve and it much faster like your home computer AOL/MSN/Trillain and you do not need a SMS txt message plan either so save money on plan (for hearing people cause deaf plan always come with SMS txt message)

And those author coded software need feed his family or pay house or etc then he need ask some money to purchase his software. They are not "big companies" etc etc but just a small group of software coders selling thier softwares.

Lots of Cell phone Messagner software for DATA ONLY is one time fee to buy and there are many different author software out there you can choose from or use free trial to see which one you like best.

Almost all third party software do connects to AOL/MSN/Yahoo/ICQ in one same software.

I purchased IM+ and like it very much.

Well, you just said that it costs money to use JiveTalk.

Sidekick provides one program that lets you use YIM, MSN, and AIM... all at the same time... for FREE!

I rather stick with a simple $30-a-month Sidekick with AIM, MSN, and YIM for free than to have a $50-a-month Blackberry with JiveTalk for $20.

Sidekick provides one program that lets you use YIM, MSN, and AIM... all at the same time... for FREE!

I rather stick with a simple $30-a-month Sidekick with AIM, MSN, and YIM for free than to have a $50-a-month Blackberry with JiveTalk for $20.
Vamp, let me step back.. Did you know that RIM blackberry provide Yahoo IM and Google IM for Blackberry users as FREEWARE! RIM still work on the FREEWARE AIM AND MSN IM provide for BB.

the basic concept is AIM, Yahoo, Google, MSN IM provide for PC AS FREEWARE. but people want all in one IM programs like Trillian, others on and on, you have to purchase the IM client license for one time and lifetime.

that what Mobile users wanted to have multi-network mobile IM client that enables their device.

Who told you that a 50-a-month blackberry with any IM client software?

I pay 30-a-month 8700g with Yak-ON IM client for one time fee and lifetime, thats IT.. thats awesome deal. I never FEELING ANY REGRETS.. I really thank to AD Administrator: ALEX who passed it to me. ;)

XBGMER is saying there are 2 ways to send a message on a cell phone or smartphone or pda phone.

Most freeware software that comes with your cell phone AOL or MSN or Yahoo etc uses SMS txt message so it will count charge toward your SMS usage. If you have plan like 300 SMS txt a month it will count againist that both way send and recieve .. example you send 4 message out and recieved 5 message in on cell phone built in AOL then it will cost you 9 SMS txt message againist your plan.

BUT you can have unlimited SMS txt message and no worry about count total message however SMS txt message are very slow and unrealiable. You send a message on AOL out and it can take 3 second to 1 minute for other person to recieve your message on SMS txt becasue it does not use data.

Phone company do not want you to use data for AOL or MSN or Yahoo becasue they want to charge you for each SMS txt send and recieve or force you to buy unlimited SMS txt plans.
TechBill, I correct you as above.. thats exact what I learned the words from mobile users warn and infomations.. I am kinda thank them who warn and encourage others included me get sotfware on DATA instead of SMS TXT. ;)

Vamp, let me step back.. Did you know that RIM blackberry provide Yahoo IM and Google IM for Blackberry users as FREEWARE! RIM still work on the FREEWARE AIM AND MSN IM provide for BB.

the basic concept is AIM, Yahoo, Google, MSN IM provide for PC AS FREEWARE. but people want all in one IM programs like Trillian, others on and on, you have to purchase the IM client license for one time and lifetime.

that what Mobile users wanted to have multi-network mobile IM client that enables their device.

Who told you that a 50-a-month blackberry with any IM client software?

I pay 30-a-month 8700g with Yak-ON IM client for one time fee and lifetime, thats IT.. thats awesome deal. I never FEELING ANY REGRETS.. I really thank to AD Administrator: ALEX who passed it to me. ;)
Every cell phone provider I've met with and talked about the Blackberry with, they all tell me $50 a month for unlimited data plus $15 a month for unlimited text messaging.

Trillian on my PC is free.

Yes, I know that Blackberry provides YIM and AIM for free. That's why I'm asking why people want to pay more money for a program that does both when they can do those programs for free anyway.

Every cell phone provider I've met with and talked about the Blackberry with, they all tell me $50 a month for unlimited data plus $15 a month for unlimited text messaging.

Yes, I know that Blackberry provides YIM and AIM for free. That's why I'm asking why people want to pay more money for a program that does both when they can do those programs for free anyway.

Because people don't want to get any limited SMS txt or unlimited SMS txt plan added to their monthly bill.

They want a messanger that USE DATA not SMS txt.

Messenger on data = worry free about $$ cost since almost always have a data plan for internet access.

Free AIM MSN etc on cell phone use MSM TXT to send message not data = $$$$ added to your monthly bill.

VamP, Oh I got you, anyway RIM own AIM? I wish that. If RIM had AIM, i would run to download it on my bb without purchase the multi-network mobile IM client. :D

RIM provide Yahoo IM and Google IM freewares only for now. RIM will release AIM about soon!

I think they use at&t, other carriers. At&t BB don't accpet RIM's YIM or GIM download on it. at&t force customers get unlimited text messaging.. Depend on individual use the carrier.

Tmo offered me 29.95 for data plan, and 14.95 for unlimit text messaging plan. I delined unlimited text messaging plan, and a 30 payment month data plan I made instead of 45.00 payment months.. I actually DID crawl to alex about where can I find the multi-network mobile IM client. AHH, right of moment there, He gave me site where I downloaded it on BB. Once thank alex! ;)

That's why BB users use multi-network mobile IM client software on at&t, others for some reasons. Plus, You wonder why I purchased Yak-ON IM client on BB, because RIM did not release AIM yet for BB. Some don't have MSN, other IM client for BB. that how BB users ended up to get multi-network mobile IM client programs. You can't blame for that..

You are happy with SK, no problem for me.. no need to judge nor critize on others who use BB.. I am definitely happy with BB for four months after I never go back to SK period...

Look at NOW BGR talk about JIVETALK: JiveTalk is a big hit : The Boy Genius Report , Hello!

Because people don't want to get any limited SMS txt or unlimited SMS txt plan added to their monthly bill.

They want a messanger that USE DATA not SMS txt.

Messenger on data = worry free about $$ cost since almost always have a data plan for internet access.

Free AIM MSN etc on cell phone use MSM TXT to send message not data = $$$$ added to your monthly bill.

Now, that makes sense. :)

Firstly, We don't care about the Sidekick.

Second, I pay same $30 a month for Blackberry that you do for Sidekick. If I want Jivetalk it is a one-time fee to buy the program. I have the option vof going free with Ramble IM if I want to.

So paying a one time $20, or whatever, to get the better Blackberry is no problem. I don't want the lousy Sidekick, even if it cost $0.

Firstly, We don't care about the Sidekick.

Second, I pay same $30 a month for Blackberry that you do for Sidekick. If I want Jivetalk it is a one-time fee to buy the program. I have the option vof going free with Ramble IM if I want to.

So paying a one time $20, or whatever, to get the better Blackberry is no problem. I don't want the lousy Sidekick, even if it cost $0.
What does that $30 give you?

A reliable email device. (There are other features, but this is number 1.) I have found sidekick email to be unreliable.
How is the Sidekick unreliable? My Sidekick has never failed me.

Does your device allow POP account access? If so, how many?

Back