JClarke's next trip

I am disappointed I can't go to any. Maybe in some future year. :(

Cool! Have a safe trip, PLUS bring something warm because it is real cold up here in New York!
Yeah, I know it is warm in El-Lay (Los Angeles) so guess you gotta bring along Spring and winter clothes.

Cool! Have a safe trip, PLUS bring something warm because it is real cold up here in New York!
Yeah, I know it is warm in El-Lay (Los Angeles) so guess you gotta bring along Spring and winter clothes.
I'll be in Los Angeles breifly though, so no need for spring clothing - but I'll keep that in mind.

Yea! Jiro and I were making arrangements on aim today. Cant wait to meet everyone! This will be FUN!!!

:lol: just a shocking expression that Jiro wasn't impressed with my thread and yet you and jiro were arranging about NYC :|

i'm very disappointed ...

just kidding. :p

what are type of food are you going to try in America? Try not to gain 30 lbs here LOL

Last edited:
what are type of food are you going to try in America? Try not to gain 30 lbs here LOL

he needs that 30 lbs. he's too skinny! skinnier than me! We ADers have an American duty!! to super-size him! :cool2:

Back