JClarke's next trip

Texan Guy - call in Texas Ranger!!!!

fx79f.jpg

A cowboy hold Israel-type gun "UZI's"....bad idea! He's better off wear some AK-47's. :D

Texas Rangers on its way to NYC and DC. :cool2:

Israeli UZI has the faster RPM and more room to swing around than Russian AK47. :D

I thought JC will post a picture of us, but guess he's toooo busy in America. Here's picture of us in NHL Capitals vs Coyotes game.

DSC02336.jpg

My t-shirt says "Россия Вперед!" due to two Russian Hockey players playing for Capitals. :D

WOW! Good shot guys! IMO, looks like a rare one to see pretty good sides of you two!

:cheers: to AD friendship!

I apologize for not uploading a picture but here is one of us, below. More photos will be uploaded on facebook only when I get back home in Australia, there is too much photos I've been taking. :aw:

mt1f9y.jpg

I apologize for not uploading a picture but here is one of us, below. More photos will be uploaded on facebook only when I get back home in Australia, there is too much photos I've been taking. :aw:

mt1f9y.jpg

You should bring USB portable HDD drive. I m sorry you are too late. :lol:

I have plenty of rooom in my netbook, all my old files in my netbook has been removed, and stored in my external HDD back home in Australia and I have 8GB USB Flash drive in my bag with me so be careful before you jump into conclusions

Yeah, RD, he lives in that area, I believe.

oh? living close to Canadian Embassy? :hmm:

makes you wonder why...... maybe just so he can run over there to seek for political asylum in case Russian government is not pleased with him, eh? :hmm:

oh? living close to Canadian Embassy? :hmm:

makes you wonder why...... maybe just so he can run over there to seek for political asylum in case Russian government is not pleased with him, eh? :hmm:

:lol: Jiro. By "area", I meant Md, Va or maybe even D.C. near the Embassy, :lol:

:lol: Jiro. By "area", I meant Md, Va or maybe even D.C. near the Embassy, :lol:

still close to Embassy. tsk tsk tsk..... Russians... can never trust them government. :lol:

from what I read in his posts - Authentic lives in DC

mt1f9y.jpg

Remind me again, What country are you visiting?

Last edited:
Back