Jailbait

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I know some laws differ by states or countries, where I live in Cali - 18 is the age of consent. I have seen when I was in high scohol 15 years old going out with 19 years old guys, I thought it was wrong but what can I do. What do you think about those laws?? would you go out with a jailbait? one of the guys wanted to go out with me - he was 22 and I was almost 18 I didnt go out with him - I just be friends with him and he met my mom and everything then when i was 18, I officially went out with him. I didnt even kiss or anything before 18 - I am too "conservative" but when the guy is the same age as me like when I was 16 and my boyfriend was 16 we were making out all the time. I believe that older guys are out to take advantage of you and I had my guard up. I dont trust guys that are older. I like younger guys :) not too young!!! as long as they are mature.

When I first started dating my ex, I made sure of the laws. I would not have started dating her if it was against the laws. In RI, the age of consent it 16. She was 17 when we started dating, and I was 26. I wouldn't risk breaking the laws.

I've dated someone who were under 18 while I was 19. Didn't break my virgin yet until I dated someone else much more older.

I just avoided to date girls under 18...not because of the sex laws...because of their parents rules...like the curfew..etc.

in VA and I think in PA too, the age consent is 18.. if anybody was older and dating someone under 18 the cops charge staturary rape

Originally posted by Teekie
in VA and I think in PA too, the age consent is 18.. if anybody was older and dating someone under 18 the cops charge staturary rape

I believe only if sexual acts were performed. Not just dating.

Yeah, I know but i know of one who was only dating and they wouldn't believe that he didnt do any sexual acts and tried to charge him with staturary rape.. some cops are dirty..the case was dropped because no evidence

Yes, those false accusions do happen often. It's usually the female's words against the male's words.

Sometimes rape kits can help more.

Oh by the way, most of the times....parents file the charges because they didn't like their child's sweetheart.

I know what it is like NOT to be liked by the other's parents. It sucks. :(

Yeah it sucks. I just ignore them or my hubby ignores mine.. but all of us get along pretty good so its all good :mrgreen: Of course, its normal to have some disagreements.. ;)

*wonders* if memory serves me right, the minnesota age for consent is 16. But theres a 2 year rule that applies as well. Like if you're 14 and 17 (whyyy?!) thats not allowed, but 14/16 would be. *shrugs*

Yeah, I get that lot from young teeny girls... (Please ignore my sn as DirtyOldMan :mrgreen: ) They fell head over heel over me. They flirted with me endlessly and all. :shock: Even they like to sit on my laps *Ahem* they knows asl and all. I suggested and told her and them to go find someone same age as hers. She was what 16 years old?! I'm 28 and 29 yrs old that time. They are so :crazy: !!

Young chicks, ladies, and old women likes to look at me and smile. :eek:

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
Yeah, I get that lot from young teeny girls... (Please ignore my sn as DirtyOldMan :mrgreen: ) They fell head over heel over me. They flirted with me endlessly and all. :shock: Even they like to sit on my laps *Ahem* they knows asl and all. I suggested and told her and them to go find someone same age as hers. She was what 16 years old?! I'm 28 and 29 yrs old that time. They are so :crazy: !!

Young chicks, ladies, and old women likes to look at me and smile. :eek:

Were you luring them with candy bars?

The worst thing I have ever done, I mean this was really terrible of me... The summer I turned 17 my friend and I used to hang out down in the Flats (Cleveland bar area by the river) Anyway, at some point we discovered that we never got carded before going into these bars- even the ones notorious for carding, if you winked at the bouncer ~poof~ you got in! Anyway, my friend ends up meeting this guy, Todd, who is about 10 years older than her (27) and they end up dating. He keeps asking her how old she is, but she doesn't want to lie to him so she turns to me and BEGS me to lie about my age to this guy so he'll assume that she's older, too. I'm not very good at lying, so instead I just started talking about my college carreer, using the fantasies and whatnot I'd had of being out on my own as real stories. He asked me what year I was in, I was almost a junior in high school, so I didn't think saying I was a junior was a complete lie. After a week or so of seeing this guy on a daily basis, he introduces me to his roommate, this really attractive, smart and successful guy named (of all things) Fred. There I am, a month before my 17th birthday thinking "Wow, this could work!" I am absolutely convinced that Fred is maybe 22 or 23 because he definitely looks younger than Todd. We start dating... I would like to add that NOTHING happened between us and these guys. I can't account for my friend, but all I ever did was kiss the poor guy... Anyway, one night, I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Fred and my friend was in the bedroom with Todd and she comes running out pale as a ghost yelling for me to grab my stuff, we have to leave. I freak out because I think Todd tried something on her so we bolt. In the car she says the most awful thing I have ever heard: "Dude... Fred is thirty" I know, that meeans nothing at this point of my life, but that meant a 13 year age difference and a few major laws! I never answered his calls after that. No way would he want to know what happened, it's not fair to tell him.

I am so going to hell

It usually depends on the parents of that jailbait. However, for me... I would avoid them unless there is no law there.

Back