It's A GIRL!!!!

EvilGurl666

Reaction score
feb 25th last friday i just had an sonogram to find the sex of my baby and its a GIRL!!! I was HAPPY to know the sex of my baby!!! sorry I was HAPPY thought i should share :fruit:

Aww Congratulations! I have two little boys.. one just turned three in jan and one is going to be one this saturday....you will love being mommy. trust me.

:)

Aww Congratulation, when are you due ?...

A baby girl? awwww.. Congratulations! :thumb:

After the baby is born, Can we see a picture of your beauitful girl? pretty please? :hug:

congrats!!!! Welcome to parents world even I am not one of them ;)

Congratulations!!!! I sure hope my next one is a girl. I've already got two boys...accchhh....one girl, though, she's beggin' for a sister.

Cheri said:
A baby girl? awwww.. Congratulations! :thumb:

After the baby is born, Can we see a picture of your beauitful girl? pretty please? :hug:

I will deftilnely(sp) post a picture of my baby girl when she is born :)

For all of your replys :hug: :ty: in case if you are wondering what i am gonna name her her name is gonna be Haylee Rose B_____ My name is Jessica Rose. i choose haylee cuz my sisters name is shannon lee so i am naming her after my sister and if it was a boy i was gonna name him after my brother jeremiah his name was gonna be Harley Jeremiah B______

Congrats!!!
Start Shopping to get girl stuff!! hehe..

and dont forget .. start to storage the pads.. JK! :D

MsGiglz said:
Congrats!!!
Start Shopping to get girl stuff!! hehe..

and dont forget .. start to storage the pads.. JK! :D

you wanna know the funny part..... about a week before my sonogram my mommy(grandma) and my aunt bought girl clothes for my baby and i was like cant u wait until next week when i find out first. they said no cuz it was on sale and they are BIG shoppers!!! and turns out its a girl but i knew it was a girl cuz i have some feeling that its a girl and i was right hee hee and this weekend i kept talking to my mom i must buy that precious moment pacifiers for her cuz my mom is making a blanket out of precious moment and i did ha ha!!!! cant go overboard right????

Hey do u guys want to see my sonogram of my baby?? and a pix of my small belly even tho i am 5 months but i just started showing last month. weird! :dunno: let me know if you want to see them okay?

EvilGurl666 said:
Hey do u guys want to see my sonogram of my baby?? and a pix of my small belly even tho i am 5 months but i just started showing last month. weird! :dunno: let me know if you want to see them okay?

Yea I would love to see Haylee. :D Pretty Please :hug:

awww sweet! My cousin just named his baby girl Haylee.

I have all sonograms of my boys. My hubby was so thrilled when our first son was a boy... funny story. I went to see sonogram...nurse asked us if we wanna know sex, of couse we said yes! then nurse said you are gonna have a boy.. my hubby missed out the whole thing bec he was so so focused on the sonogram tv trying to find its sex. I said honey.. did you see what nurse said? he said no what?! nurse repeated and said it is a boy. he went ohh cool! lol... men..

second time around, I had to meet new ob/gyn because of insurcance screwups so I went out there by myself and the new dr asked if I knew the sex of my 2nd baby. I said no and won't find out for another three weeks. she said oh what the heck and let's find out. she pulled the sonogram and bam first thing it showed up on the screen was balls showing, we both said "yep, its a boy" :rofl:

then I told my hubby, he said no way.. he thought I was gonna have a girl because i was sick like a dog!!! so cherish those sonograms pixs!!

we are gonna try for third. boy or girl either way will do us great! Take pixs of your belly... I did all mine with both boys. even painted my belly to celebrate holidays. so many ideas to do when you are preggy!!!

:D

Back