it made me sick......

You're welcome. Yes, I heard about the salmonella on the tomatoes as well.

Ah, I see. Perhaps they do have Round Table in the east coast but I'd guess it's at a selective/limited location :dunno:

Yes, Earlier this evening I went out eating with 3 of my girl-friends at O'Charley's. The restaurant had a sign on the door saying "Due to FDA's warning regarding to the salmonella, we are temporarily not serving tomatoes as a precaution."

Scary, isn't it, eh?

Yeah, pretty scary but good thing I don't eat tomatoes much

I ate a long time ago the buffalo wing pizza from Pizzahut it was not as good as it looked on tv. I never ordered that again. I am not crazy about Pizzahut after , I bought one at the airport it was blah!

Ah, I see. Perhaps they do have Round Table in the east coast but I'd guess it's at a selective/limited location :dunno:
I was planning on going there, but I kept putting it off... until it was too late. :(

I like papa johns.. dominos are better though..it has better cheese in it lol. My school always order dominos for our band parties or yearbook or whatever it is. But you want to know something yucky?? on our normal lunch time they have their OWN pizza that they made, I bought it. and When i was about to eat it it was hard as a rock! it was cooked all right. so it also tasted bad. all my friends went: "Euwwwwww!!!!" And I never bought another pizza from the school again. Except for the pizza parties at school hehe
I like Domino's better than Papa John's. Sometimes, I will order Papa John's... but I like the taste of Domino's. :)

I ate a long time ago the buffalo wing pizza from Pizzahut it was not as good as it looked on tv. I never ordered that again. I am not crazy about Pizzahut after , I bought one at the airport it was blah!
For me, nothing beats Domino's wings. Yum!

and i threw up from pizza hut. OMG!, i will never order pizza hut again. i wasn't satisfaction with the pizza hut. i called the manager and told him what happened. the manager apologize to me and he's going to send me refund. i'm okay now.

for next time, i'm going to go with papa's john pizza. (l like spinach alfredo chicken tomato).

who do you like pizza hut, papa's john or dominos? _____?

I used to like Domino's Pizza and then I found out that they contribute to the Republican party. I quit eating their pizza.

I used to like Pizza Hut but when I saw what they do in the kitchen, I stopped eating their pizza.

I go to a local pizza shop in town--Aileen's Pizza. Very good pizza for this town. When I go to Seattle--I HAVE TO go to Pagliacchi's pizza. YUMMY!

Ah, I never eat at pizza Hut, or Dominos pizza they are awful. I go to real italian home pizza resturant and I also make my own italian pizza since I grew up in a big italian family. I make the real stuff. :) :cool2:

:naughty: :lol: Mama Mia! :lol: :naughty:

I like Domino's better than Papa John's. Sometimes, I will order Papa John's... but I like the taste of Domino's. :)

lol yeah. my school's pizza are horrible to eat sometimes..it tastes like crap. sometimes its rly cold and hard as a rock..ickk

I think I'd rather avoid all pizza places and make it from scratch at home instead. Starting not to trust anyone that makes food in restaurants

Pizza Hut is alright for me, better than Domino's Pizza.

I love pizza from California Kitchen Pizza and some of local pizza.

Hates Dominos. Pizza Hut's ok.

Papa Johns, have yet to try.

Prefer pizza either homemade or from Italian restaurants

lol yeah. my school's pizza are horrible to eat sometimes..it tastes like crap. sometimes its rly cold and hard as a rock..ickk
My school always had the best pizzas... every Tuesday! ;)

I always looked forward to eating in the cafeteria on Tuesdays.

Now, I don't know how their pizzas are. I think they changed the type of pizzas they serve after I graduated high school. :dunno:

Meyag, You might eat a tomato in Pizza Hut made you threw up or am I wrong? What kind of pizza do you eat? I used to work at Pizza Hut before. I love Papa John's Spinach Alfredo with chicken on thin crust. I prefer to eat a THIN Crust!!!! I don't like the thick crusts made me gas and full easily.

I like Papa Murphry Pizza is the best! I like to make my own homemade gourmet pizzas. It's easy! Italian is my blood!

DVDFreaker, Yeah I heard about Tomato. I got diarrhea from Subway.. My dad in the law carriage a Subway which I don't like the tomato and lettuce inside. I removed them. That's simple! I got diarrhea because of tomato and lettuce stick into club sub. I didn't eat them. That's strange! I am fine now. Whew!

Meyag, You might eat a tomato in Pizza Hut made you threw up or am I wrong? What kind of pizza do you eat?

1. wrong...it's not tomato, i think it was probably too much greasy or something not right, i dunno.

2. i think it's red onion, tomatoes, black olive and chicken. (i don't remember what else) so, i'm fine and healthy. i like pizza but i can't always eat pizza just once in a while. you know pizza can make you fat (no offensive). that's about it.

Now, I don't know how their pizzas are. I think they changed the type of pizzas they serve after I graduated high school. :dunno:
LOL, VamPyro - my school always had the best pizzas. I cannot recall how often they served - probably somewhere like twice a month.

Yeah it's too much greasy. That's why I don't like American's pizza. I prefer Italian's Pizza. I know how to make a Low Carb and Low Fat on pizza. I made a health pizza not Fatty like American's. I don't like to use too much grease on it. I prefer eat a Thin Crust than hand toss, Thick crust, pan crust with grease.

I used to work at Pizza Hut and Fazoli's before. They are fast food and fatty food. I don't work at fast food anymore. It's not my career.

Meyag, You might eat a tomato in Pizza Hut made you threw up or am I wrong? What kind of pizza do you eat?

1. wrong...it's not tomato, i think it was probably too much greasy or something not right, i dunno.

2. i think it's red onion, tomatoes, black olive and chicken. (i don't remember what else) so, i'm fine and healthy. i like pizza but i can't always eat pizza just once in a while. you know pizza can make you fat (no offensive). that's about it.

Ohh yeah! I remember my school's pizza taste terrible sometime. Whenever get burn and taste terrible. I couldn't eat the burn one. I hate the Cafeteria food! Yuck! When I was raise to Mainstream school and have my own lunch box to school because I didn't like the menu every weeks. If I see the pizza on menu. I will eat it. I was very picky on food when I was kid.

LOL, VamPyro - my school always had the best pizzas. I cannot recall how often they served - probably somewhere like twice a month.
Were the pizzas cut from a circle or individually made?

My friend who I lived with at Perkins would often order a pizza with me from Pizza Hut, Papa John, Domino's or from on campus. I thought the first 3 were all good because I was used to frozen pizza at my parents'.

I used to think Papa John was terrible because there were people handing out papers for free Papa John pizzas on the first floor of Tower A one day when I was a freshman years ago. I took one and it was a big black and white certificate that anybody could've printed. Weeks later, I tried using it and they ended up delivering a pizza that had a terrible looking and yucky layer of overcooked cheese on it.

So I thought Papa John was awful until my friend ordered some for real half a decade later without those likely bogus certificates, just with 100% payment or with the real coupons.

The Pizza Hut that made you sick may have just beeb a lousy location. The one my friend ordered from was yummy.

Back