It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

^^^ since my work doesnt allowed me wearing blue jeans, so I am wearing casual clothes

Which kind Pepsi do u like to drink? (Diet, Blue, Max, and etc)

I really don't drink much soda bout every once in a while I crave a Dr. Pepper.

Who's your favorite actor/actress?

I really don't drink much soda bout every once in a while I crave a Dr. Pepper.

Who's your favorite actor/actress?

Liv Tyler is my favourite Actress - she's such a Babe!

What's your favourite poem?

That I hope we can learn from our history so we do not repeat it. Lighting a candle tonight for those who lost their lives and for those whose lives are still being affected by it.

What is for dinner tonight?

That I hope we can learn from our history so we do not repeat it. Lighting a candle tonight for those who lost their lives and for those whose lives are still being affected by it.

What is for dinner tonight?

Some japanese meal.

Which country besides america would you want to live?

^^^ No I dont cuz we really dont have any strict policy with recycle in my area

What did u eat ur dinner last night?

^^^ No I dont cuz we really dont have any strict policy with recycle in my area

What did u eat ur dinner last night?

Mexican food (burritos, soft tacos, etc.)

Who, in your opinion, would be an interesting ADer to get to meet in person? (This needs to be someone you haven't yet met.)

Mexican food (burritos, soft tacos, etc.)

Who, in your opinion, would be an interesting ADer to get to meet in person? (This needs to be someone you haven't yet met.)

MaxUFC :giggle:

Alex and his team then I tell them "Thank you for great deaf website"

What you do with $1,000,0000 cash?

MaxUFC :giggle:

Alex and his team then I tell them "Thank you for great deaf website"

What you do with $1,000,0000 cash?

I would pay off my house and my debt. Then I'd send my parents on a nice vacation and then I'd take a nice long cruise.

What would your dream job be?

I would pay off my house and my debt. Then I'd send my parents on a nice vacation and then I'd take a nice long cruise.

What would your dream job be?

A forklift driver, but i failed twice this year... geez eventhough i have two forklift certifications. I don't get it! All they want "EXPERIENCE" forklift operator and they do not have time to train anyone to become one! Thanks alot to the company! Geez Whiz!!!!!!!

Do you still carry grudge toward to your family or friends? And why? (i know it's not my business but curious! hee hee)

A forklift driver, but i failed twice this year... geez eventhough i have two forklift certifications. I don't get it! All they want "EXPERIENCE" forklift operator and they do not have time to train anyone to become one! Thanks alot to the company! Geez Whiz!!!!!!!

Do you still carry grudge toward to your family or friends? And why? (i know it's not my business but curious! hee hee)

Sometimes and I am from a large family.

What is the least thing about Alldeaf.com?

Sometimes and I am from a large family.

What is the least thing about Alldeaf.com?

I'm not 100% sure I understand the question... but if you mean what is the thing I LIKE least about alldeaf.com... I suppose it'd be the fact that I don't get to sign on as often as I'd like. :)

New question:
If you were to die tomorrow, what one thing would you regret not telling someone, and to whom would you regret not having told them?

I'm not 100% sure I understand the question... but if you mean what is the thing I LIKE least about alldeaf.com... I suppose it'd be the fact that I don't get to sign on as often as I'd like. :)

New question:
If you were to die tomorrow, what one thing would you regret not telling someone, and to whom would you regret not having told them?

I regret not telling my grandfather I love him more often. I was always afraid of him becasue he was soooooo sick all the time and I was a small child. I wish I would have said it more often to him.

If you knew you would die tomorrow, what is the one thing you would do before you died?

I regret not telling my grandfather I love him more often. I was always afraid of him becasue he was soooooo sick all the time and I was a small child. I wish I would have said it more often to him.

If you knew you would die tomorrow, what is the one thing you would do before you died?

uhmm, living in the country in France.. and die there.

who was the last person did you hug before you gone somewhere?

Back