It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

^^ The freaky weather, hmm. I guess that'd be in January 2000 when a tornado had done it's job destroying places, etc. Maybe the tornado is not so freaky but it was unusual during the winter time though.

Supposedly you're in a long distance relationship and it's been going on for a while, Do you stay where you are or move closer to that significant other?

Possibly, if the bonds are going strong.

What is the differences between a blackberry and sidekick 3?

^^^ BB has better signal coverage, faster contact email, but lousy IM service while SK always down service almost often, not great coverage signal, slow delievery on email service, but IM service is good

What does ur AD username mean to u?

^^^ BB has better signal coverage, faster contact email, but lousy IM service while SK always down service almost often, not great coverage signal, slow delievery on email service, but IM service is good

What does ur AD username mean to u?

my name of course! ;)

What is the name of a famous beach in Australia?

I googled and the answer would be Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia ?????

What is your plan for the weekend?

I googled and the answer would be Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia ?????

What is your plan for the weekend?

Correct!

Plan for the weekend is to rest and chill with friends before I head on vacation next week :D

When is your next overseas vacation?

^^^ will go to baseball game between Giants/Nationals at RFK Stadium on tmw night with my friend, other than that, do nothing

Hmm, I think I am running out with questions, ha... What are u watching on TV right now?

EDIT---Damn! I guess I am answered sleepytaz's question so late :lol:

^^^ will go to baseball game between Giants/Nationals at RFK Stadium on tmw night with my friend, other than that, do nothing

Hmm, I think I am running out with questions, ha... What are u watching on TV right now?

EDIT---Damn! I guess I answered sleepytaz's question so late :lol:

:bump: You sure did!!!! Re answer the question, if you please, sir.

Correct!

Plan for the weekend is to rest and chill with friends before I head on vacation next week :D

When is your next overseas vacation?

:lol: I guess I will have to answer ur question... Hmm, idk

Are u at home or hotel? (I know this one is stupid :lol:)

^^^ Yea, I know cuz I am running out with questions :lol:

Yea, WrestlingForum.com, SlickDeals.net, and UWFUSA.com

Do u play any games on internet? If so, which one?

Shockwave games, free online games, yahoo games, zone games (MSN) and used to play Pogo games but no more for our marriage sakes!!!!

What kind of beers do you drink?

^^^ I currently like to drink beers are Miller Chill and Samuel Adams Summer Ale

Which movie is ur most favorite of all time? (Did I said that one? Hope not :fingersx:)

^^^ I currently like to drink beers are Miller Chill and Samuel Adams Summer Ale

Which movie is ur most favorite of all time? (Did I said that one? Hope not :fingersx:)

That is the most difficult question of all time, but it would depend on genre, yes? ;)

Actually for me as a kid, back to the future triology is the one of the favourites.

What is your lucky number? And why?

My lucky number has to be 3 because A) I had near death 3 times and still alive, B) I meet my wife to be 3 times before we dated :) C) We searched for a home and the 3rd home we saw the house, we brought and lived there ever since!

If you know that you will die tomorrow, how would you spend your day today?

My lucky number has to be 3 because A) I had near death 3 times and still alive, B) I meet my wife to be 3 times before we dated :) C) We searched for a home and the 3rd home we saw the house, we brought and lived there ever since!

If you know that you will die tomorrow, how would you spend your day today?

Wow, that is some good reasons!

Gee, yet another difficult question! :eek:

Well, if I am told that I will die tomorrow, I will spend time with my family and friends, max out my credit cards and be wild and have fun 'til the last minute ;)

What is the worst thing, if your car broke down?

On highway at night!!! :eek:

What is your bed's sheet color? :)

^^^ Orange

Are u ready for NFL season opener on this weekend?

No,I am not. ( I'm not American,btw)

What size are your feet ?

Back